Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BristolsFranky - Bristol  (Read 2838 times)

1 review(s) for BristolsFranky (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

T.T

Met Franky over a year ago and recently rejoined AW , Booked last night for a 1 hour meeting and as we all know most profiles on Adultwork are foreign and fake, Franky is a British lady from the Bristol south west area, the services this lady offers are literally the same as having a true girlfriend in the sense that full on passion is provided , bare back if you are clean and want to par take in this activity but at a small extra fee.
Now when you email this lady be polite and you will get a response and sit back and read the very naughty emails you will receive from franky
with all the promises of a great fuck , filming your session which is all invclusive and pictures if you want to take them. So in the hour I spent that turned into 90 minutes as franky is not a clock watcher I indulged in unprotected sex and wow she has such a wet pussy and also filmed the event which was a first for me, great gagging blow job , she loves to be licked out but very sensitive and this comes with plenty of laughter. All in all
this is a lady not to be missed who is super confident , fit , funny and just a great person,until next time franky, ... from Bristol xxx

Offline dubs

Met Franky over a year ago and recently rejoined AW , Booked last night for a 1 hour meeting and as we all know most profiles on Adultwork are foreign and fake, Franky is a British lady from the Bristol south west area, the services this lady offers are literally the same as having a true girlfriend in the sense that full on passion is provided , bare back if you are clean and want to par take in this activity but at a small extra fee.
Now when you email this lady be polite and you will get a response and sit back and read the very naughty emails you will receive from franky
with all the promises of a great fuck , filming your session which is all invclusive and pictures if you want to take them. So in the hour I spent that turned into 90 minutes as franky is not a clock watcher I indulged in unprotected sex and wow she has such a wet pussy and also filmed the event which was a first for me, great gagging blow job , she loves to be licked out but very sensitive and this comes with plenty of laughter. All in all
this is a lady not to be missed who is super confident , fit , funny and just a great person,until next time franky, ... from Bristol xxx

U wot m8 ?

Offline Sinz

The review reads like a touting attempt by a BB lover.

Offline rudolph hucker

The review reads like a touting attempt by a BB lover.

Bug chaser more like

Offline The Stifler

I have met this Lady 3 times. She has her own business and is very clean and checked
 regularly and only fucks once or twice a week but if you get the chance go for it. Her body is fantastic and has an amazing pretty wet pussy. Loved to be fucked hard and I film every time
She loves the camera. Fill her pussy and mouth and she sucks you clean.Sexy eyes and sexy voice as well.

Fuck her if you get the chance👍👍

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
dunno why u are all suprised she does offer unprotected sex on her page.... :vomit:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sinz

dunno why u are all suprised she does offer unprotected sex on her page.... :vomit:

Don't think surprised is the word.... disgusted more like it

Offline dubs

Its just to highlight it so punters and girls who see the punters are aware.

You have to scroll right down the likes list to see "Unprotected Sex" whereas "bareback" is near the top and more obvious.  That isnt ticked
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 05:04:30 pm by dubs »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have met this Lady 3 times. She has her own business and is very clean and checked
 regularly and only fucks once or twice a week but if you get the chance go for it. Her body is fantastic and has an amazing pretty wet pussy. Loved to be fucked hard and I film every time
She loves the camera. Fill her pussy and mouth and she sucks you clean.Sexy eyes and sexy voice as well.

hi frankie :rolleyes:

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sinz

Leveve

Good to hear who barebacks   :vomit:
In the OPs other review he got accused by some human wreckage of being a notorious Cornish female pimp/ prossie.
Staying controversial then  :D :D :D

Offline PeachyAssFan

You come on here and post for the first time this bollocks. You're an idiot having anything to do with barebackers.

Offline Roth

What a load of

Offline Roth

You come on here and post for the first time this bollocks. You're an idiot having anything to do with barebackers.

+1000 :(

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Now that's a shame, I saw Imogen, as she was then, about 6 years ago, lovely girl and all protected, don't know why she has gone down the bareback route.

Offline ico23

Highly stupid !

It has to be fairly obvious by now that anyone offering such services will get less work ? I'm pretty sure that most UKP members would give this lady a very wide berth indeed. We might be punters but we're not on a death wish here.