Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sub slut K?  (Read 4575 times)

stokiester

Has anyone seen?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has a few reviews on AW, but nothing here.

Offline Brompton

Has anyone seen?

Has a few reviews on AW, but nothing here.

I haven't seen her but I emailed her last year re an outcall in South West London & she replied saying she only did outcalls in Greenwich  :thumbsdown: so incalls & outcalls in Greenwich, what's the point of that? Don't advertise outcalls then  :angry:

Offline simpleton69

Hi all,

Ive seen this lady last year and she was great

she also has the profile SeductiveBustyKatie on AW

Offline james50

I've see her too earlier this year- lovely person and kinky girl too. Recommend if you're looking for an attractive kinky 40-something. Own place and decent location I thought anyway.

Offline PLeisure

Ive seen this lady last year and she was great

she also has the profile SeductiveBustyKatie on AW

I've see her too earlier this year- lovely person and kinky girl too. Recommend if you're looking for an attractive kinky 40-something. Own place and decent location I thought anyway.
Can you each do a review, please  :hi:

Offline thunder

Thinking of seeing her
Extensive like list
Would appreciate more color from the users who have seen her.
Is she a very big girl?
How was her hygiene?
Did you experience any of her sub services?
Thanks

Offline GeorgeForeman

I tried to see her a few months ago. Initially agreed a scenario which involved her being tied up and spanked, but a couple of days layer she e-mailed me to say she couldn't do it because she had other commitments. She did not say please rebook, so I assumed she had changed her mind about meeting me. I haven't contacted her since.

Offline james50

I saw her last year- her location was easy enough to find and a pleasant flat once inside. She, like an earlier comment, is really friendly, kinky with a good assortment of toys and tricks to keep you amused. I think she's reasonably for London for what was on offer. She's in her early forties right enough, clean, tidy and well presented and size 14 is accurate. She does have an alternative job and that effects her incall or outcall availability. She wasn't able to meet me for a 2nd (daytime) meet in September for that very reason. I would try again although in London there's just loads to choose from although in line with other threads today- searching and selecting are definitely key to happy punting.

Offline thunder

Had been in touch with her for a long time but never been able to find a day/time that is suitable. Sent me a face photo and found her attractive .She says in her profile she likes being a toy and slut for others but doesn't bother to reply to messages and never offers an alternative time when I get in touch. Apparently has a day time job but still for night time meets and weekends shouldn't be that difficult to offer alternatives. Otherwise extensive like list, looks pure filth and would definitely want to see her.