Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting London August bank holiday - recommendations please gents  (Read 432 times)

SEW15

Hi gentlemen,

I will be down in London from the 24th until the 26th of August and I was wondering if you fellas could recommend a WG while I'm down there??
Nationality doesn't matter but I mainly like Polish, Czech and Hungarian girls, but my main priorities are foot worship, RO and rimming (on her) and maybe a bit of watersports (on me).
Sorry to be a pain but I don't really want a WG over 30.
I hope u guys can help me out.

Online Malvolio

Hi gentlemen,

I will be down in London from the 24th until the 26th of August and I was wondering if you fellas could recommend a WG while I'm down there??
Nationality doesn't matter but I mainly like Polish, Czech and Hungarian girls, but my main priorities are foot worship, RO and rimming (on her) and maybe a bit of watersports (on me).
Sorry to be a pain but I don't really want a WG over 30.
I hope u guys can help me out.

You have rather specific tastes - I'd say you're best off doing an AW search for WGs in London who offer those services and are under 30 and line up a few possibilities beforehand.

Offline Link7

+1 malvolio

4 step plan

1. you have your criteria so do an AW search. Tick the boxes for services you want and filter by nationality and age...you know the drill
2.Once you compile a shortlist, search by profile number on here to find reviews and intel.
3.At that point, if needs be, you can ask questions about specific girls, directed at people who have seen them.
4.Choose girl and punt her

Even if some fucker with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the EE market in London could throw a name or two at you straight off the bat of those criteria, you'd invariably not find out about many more who could fit the bill. So the above is a more sensible approach - although it does require you to do some work first  :P