Rang Scott at BSS today and shocked to find Daisy has retired! Scott wondered if she might be back but I'm bereft, especially as I saw her two weeks ago and there was no mention of it. Would have said goodbye and wished her well. She's a darling.
What with that and Betty moving on to the door I'm feeling very old.
Managed to see Heidi for the first time in visiting there for about 6 years! Can't think why I hadn't seen her before, perhaps it was fate or her being so popular. Sweet girl, very up for it. Appearance 9/10, Kissing 8/10, and oral 10/10 (inc CIM, though YMMV), and sex great too.
Spotted a new girl, Natalie. Tall, slim, Polish girl. English pretty good, though you have to listen hard to get everything. I think she'll get better with time. Might go back and try her out. BSS has some stunners at the moment.