Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen - Dartford  (Read 1350 times)

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Should have known better. I was meeting some work colleagues in Dartford and had a look for a quick rub and tug before I met them.

The ad sounded somewhat promising but knew it would be a B&S. The guy at the counter gave me a discount for some unknown reason and I went back to find a fat old ugly Chinese lady. Probably in her 50s.

She got naked and instructed me to do the same. I lay on my front in a grotty stinking bed while a he gave me a (not too bad) massage for about 10 minutes. She turned me over and and ked if I wanted to fuck. Well I was already there so may as well.

She put a johnny on me and climbed aboard. She just sat on my cock, no moving, no nothing. Very weird
I told her to lay down and got into missionary. As she lay down I smelled a stink from her gash that made me lose my boner soon after penetration so lay back down after nd told her to wank me.

I couldn't cum due to the horror of the situation and she kept saying that I'm being difficult for not cumming and that I should just do it myself. I offered to do it myself if she let me jizz on her tits but she said that would be extra.

After giving up I got dressed and heard some other guy downstairs as she was shooing me out. I told her to hold on a minute as I don't want some geezer seeing me and she acted like she didn't understand. I just stood there for a minute while she had a geezer at me and the geezer out had left by the time I went downstairs

I left unsatisfied. £50 half hour (should be £60). Chinese medicine place near post office

Offline Riprock

That's Dartford for you.  No talent at all round there.

Offline Tailpipe

That sounds shit , few girls tour the hotels most weeks better than the local shit on offer .
They always have the green light so easy to pick up on a AW DA1 search.

Offline pewpewpew

I just saw that it was close to the train station and I wasn't driving so thought I'd struck gold