Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: KandyKate92 - St Helens  (Read 1800 times)

5 review(s) for Kandykate92 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5252158) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

gingerthom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
0.5 hr incall £70 (current price £80)
Comms - By email, very fast replies, address and mob no. sent on morning of meet, email after thanking for the meet and feedback.
Venue - Terraced house in St Helens, parked down the road, quiet street, house a bit untidy.
Appearance - Definitely the girl in the pictures, knew she was going to be thick with a nice arse but more belly than is shown in the pics, face wise a bit chav looking, maybe 6/10. Dressed in the outfit i requested from her gallery but cheap looking underwear with hole in stockings.
Action - Offered drink but no shower (didn't need one), straight upstairs following that great arse, started with some full on DFK and then condom on for oral, turned into 69 and Kate really gets into the face sitting, grinding the pussy and really getting off on it. Change of condom for cowgirl and doggy, again really energetic, really gets into it, using her fingers on herself at the same time, definitely doesn't just lie there and take it, finished off on her arse with some dirty talk.
Couldn't see any wipes to clean up, Kate used a towel then handed it to me and disappeared out the room, not the most hygienic idea!
Came back and offered a drink but again not a shower.
Overall - A borderline neutral because of the slightly chavvy looks, cheap underwear and questionable hygiene standard and nearly  dragged up to a positive by the very enthusiastic sex, that was at £70 though, much classier, better options at £80, see my other reviews.

Kandykate

First of all I am a thick girl size 12 yes I have a belly I don't hide the fact that I am thick girl and on my private picture there are ones of me completely naked so there is no hiding anything... Second of all to say I am a chav is beyond a joke and quite offensive. I am a polite nice young lady. To say I am like a chav is not right at all. And last of all I had ran out of wipes so I left you a clean hand towel in the room for you to clean up then I put it straight in the wash so once again you have completely have spoken bad about me for no reason but the fact that you are obviously stuck up, too opinionated and evidently rude... Please do not take this one review to put you off... Check my adult work account and private pictures and form your own opinion... I have never had a complaint and always leave my clients fully satisfied and happy.

Offline Marmalade

First of all I am a thick girl size 12 yes I have a belly I don't hide the fact that I am thick girl and on my private picture there are ones of me completely naked so there is no hiding anything... Second of all to say I am a chav is beyond a joke and quite offensive. I am a polite nice young lady. To say I am like a chav is not right at all. And last of all I had ran out of wipes so I left you a clean hand towel in the room for you to clean up then I put it straight in the wash so once again you have completely have spoken bad about me for no reason but the fact that you are obviously stuck up, too opinionated and evidently rude... Please do not take this one review to put you off... Check my adult work account and private pictures and form your own opinion... I have never had a complaint and always leave my clients fully satisfied and happy.

Dear MeatyMona or whatever the fuck you call yourself...

It was quite polite feedback by most standards you silly cow. You complaint: wasn't and isn't. Thin as half a wet wipe you might be, though I doubt it, but thick as shit posting daft comments to draw attention. Posh as fuck you might be in your own little world, but you somehow seem to forget that you are a prostitute, not exactly the upper echelons of society, and the reviewer found you a bit chav. Are you saying your paying customers are not entitled to an opinion?

I'd suck it the fuck up if I were you.

Offline Happyjose

Typical daft prossie response that's more likely to put punters off than the review itself.

The OP helpfully summed up his reasons for the neutral. He said you looked slightly chavvy, had cheap underwear (with a hole in it?), and mentioned the hygiene issue (lesson: if you're gonna take £70 have some fucking wet wipes in, or at least let the paying customer have first dibs on the hand towel!!).

To come back and insult him, essentially for posting what appears to be a credible and fair review, on a site that exists for such reviews, is likely to effect your future business more than his account of a session that for the main part doesn't sound that bad.

and FYI: AW feedback means nothing to us here. It's one of the reasons this site is so popular. We're not going away, so you would do well to be a bit more thick-skinned. And get some wet wipes

Offline Marmalade

And get some wet wipes

She's probably busy writing extra self-assessments to her profile like "I have never had a complaint and always leave my clients fully satisfied and happy."  :rolleyes:

Nothing like gold-plating your own crap. Instead of looking in the bathroom mirror with the light off hen, and repeating "I am perfect, I am perfect", just try Amazon Prime for a fast delivery of supersize repeat-order wet wipes -- nothing like staying positive in the hope of getting more customers -- and saves you getting dressed. 

Helpful prossie tips courtesy of UKP.  :hi: But complain to Saafe next time -- after you've shut the door on your way out.

Infantryman 2

James999

I am a thick girl

We can tell that from your response to a neutral review, with your attitude you have turned it into a negative  :dash:

All you've done is confirm you're fat, not that bright and have poor hygeine (sharing a towel, no shower / wet wipes) as for the Chav comment, perhaps remember you suck cock for a living before you spout about how upper class you are  :hi:

James999

Check my adult work account

Negative   Buttman86 (3)   03/04/2017 11:20   Seeking Services
Seemed a very nice girl, started messing me around with booking time then she didn't want booking piss poor

Feedback Only   Buttman86 (3)   03/04/2017 11:20   Seeking Services
Waste of time

James999

FFS Lewisjones, hardly worth a report, she's just a Thick Pro$$ie (her words) whinging about a client pointing out some of her shortfalls, instead of wasting Admins time perhaps call her to task on specific points, far more productive, Marm helped her with advice on how to get wet wipes for a start  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

FFS Lewisjones, hardly worth a report, she's just a Thick Pro$$ie (her words) whinging about a client pointing out some of her shortfalls, instead of wasting Admins time perhaps call her to task on specific points, far more productive, Marm helped her with advice on how to get wet wipes for a start  :hi:

i doubt she'll be around to see any and is too up her own arse to act upon any anyway IMO

Offline hungrypunt

There have been some pretty favourable comments about this couple in my neck of the woods here lately. Shes just come out of the woodwork and fucked that up. Why do they have to get on the high horse when ALL they have to do is provide a decent service and if it doesnt make the standard, accept the comments and try to improve. OH YEAH I forgot, prossie logic.

Offline smiths

Yes you certainly are thick and now banned. :rolleyes:

Offline mexicola

Looking at her pictures I'm fairly sure she's the girl from here

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only