Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Olina's - Bayswater  (Read 3971 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline J1mmy

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £150

I wanted to book Elsa but she wasn't available, and reception suggested Victoria. Had a quick look at her pictures and liked what I saw, so decided to go ahead.

Her flat is about 5 minutes walk from Bayswater tube.

She opened the door and was dressed in some black lingerie, and I was happy to see that her pictures haven't been obviously airbrushed. Her body is flawless, and I found her extremely cute.

She isnt very talkative, not in a shy way, but just gets on with things. We started with an assisted shower, which is always a plus for me. No fooling around, just got me clean. Into the bedroom, and we had some light kissing, with the odd flick of the tongue. She then moved down slowly kissing me and onto oral. It was nice, not deep, but good technique, and slow like I like it. Didnt mind me slipping a finger in, and she was nice and wet. She covered me up and got on top, she's pretty tight and felt good, which moved to me on top, until I eventually came over her tits.

I had another assisted shower, then returned for a massage, which was actually nice, so I ended up letting her run the time down with the massage.

I would see her again, but there's others before her in the queue.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks J1mmy, I hadn't got round to writing my review for Victoria but you've pretty much described the experience I had.

Given the lack of passion I would cast my encounter as a borderline Neutral, especially for a 150ph punt. 

If she upped her game to Jessie levels she'd be minting it (provided you didn't mind the seemingly fresh boob-job scars under her arms).

Offline J1mmy

Its a positive for me because I love Asian girls and she has the kind of body I love.

With this kind of punt, I don't need passion, the sheer attractiveness of her to me gets me half way there. Add to that a decent service and I walk away happy :)

If you want passion, and dont stick to one type, then see my previous review  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Cheers J1mmy, saw that and am tempted, just a little worried that that much woman might be the end of me!   :thumbsup:

Offline J1mmy

:D

I thought it might be the end of me too half way through the 2nd time, but thoroughly worth it!

Offline punter1123

Tempted to see her... Is she as slim as her pictures? I've been dying to see a slim with great tits and she looks like a perfect candidate.

Offline LLPunting

Definitely slim, no flab on this pretty. :thumbsup:
As stated the only blemishes are the boob job scars under her arms.

Offline J1mmy

Pictures are representative, one of the best bodies I've seen in a while imho

Offline Ozy84

LL, will you be doing a review?

Online PLeisure

That face is quite, umm, boyish, no ...??

Offline J1mmy

Offline viniger

Is her quoted height at 5'2'' accurate? She looks taller - perhaps photoshop has lent a hand!

Offline LLPunting

5'2" is pretty much accurate