Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie blows - Harlow  (Read 2371 times)

46 review(s) for BillieBlows (30 positive, 11 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In call Harlow
15 mins    £60

Asked to see her at short notice she agreed text me location in the old town. Which happened to be a hotel.
Had a nightmare when I got there as I found before signal on my phone disappears so even though I was early by the time u finally got through to her it was late.  I thought I was going to written off as a no show and time waster but she was ok about it and told me room number.
Washed up agreed on services paid
She put some music on which was actually quite nice and she even explained it helps for a more relaxed atmosphere which I have to agree my first couple of punts was a little awkward as didn't know what to say.
Got me to sit on a chair and slow dance in front do I could get a good feel of her nice arse.
Then proceeded to give me an awesome blow job lots of spitting which I love.
I wasn't allowed to touch her boobs she said they were too sensitive which I respected and reverse oral isn't in her list.
Bent over re bed so I could give it to her doggy all the while she talks absolute filth which I love in fact it got me so exited I shot me bolt in the Johnny.
Brief chat while I dressed then I was off.
In hindsight I probably should have gone for blow and go as a. It would have been a bit cheaper and b. I actually enjoyed the blow job more than the sex. I live and learn.
Personally I enjoyed my short time she looks like the main photo on her profile a few tattoos which I don't mind.
I would see her again but would probably go for the blow and go option
Made me feel comfortable if you hadn't seen her before I would say try the blow and go first she does like to be in charge but I didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable at any point
I would give her 7 out of 10 and wasn't quick to press the time waster button
Lovely body good looking but does have some boundaries which I guess if you respect the time is enjoyable.
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish