Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishBustyBlonde and Juicy Jessi Duo, Borehamwood (tourers)  (Read 1568 times)

15 review(s) for TheKinkyQueen (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
13 review(s) for juicy jessi (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MrXYZ987

Meeting was at beginning of June, paid 65 for ½ hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - Good; texted day before and all arranged for following morning.  Location provided by text as well.  Called on arrival and given room number.

Location – Hotel on edge of Borehamwood, can gain entry without passing reception.  Car park small, but pay & display car park in vicinity (70p/hour).

Jody – Is the women in the photos; she's about 5ft 6 out of heels, shoulder length brown hair, pretty enough face, big tits, and a big lass (which should be clear to you from her profile).  I’d put her at early thirties, so stated age of 29 is reasonable to me.

Jessi – Is the women in the photos; she's about 5ft 4 out of heels, shoulder length streaked blonde hair, attractive (to me) face, doesn’t look as big as a size 16, though there’s a definite tummy there, ample tits.  I’d put her at early thirties, so stated age of 29 is reasonable to me.

The meet – Jody opened the door in babydoll nightie type affair, with the usual hide behind it and reveal once in the room.  Jessi was sitting on bed in bra and knickers.

Into an alright hotel room.  Confirmed meet duration and paid up.  I jumped in shower and on my return Jody & Jessie were reclining on the bed, tits hanging out.  On to the bed to be smothered by two huge pairs of tits.  Jody went down for OWO whilst I played with Jessi.  Jody delivers a top drawer bj, great technique without bringing me to the boil.  Then they swapped over, Jody using more hand action, a lot more spitting.  They alternated for a while, Jody’s action bizzarely leaving me feeling less like cumming.

On with the johnny and fucked Jody first, then onto Jessi pounded them both for a while, before pulling out.  Off with the johnny, bit more oral from both of them before Jody wanked me off over her tits.

Would I go back ?  Yes, excellent value FFM in my book, though there is no interaction between them (clearly stated on their profiles).