Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - MeVegye - Ukrainian / Spanish - Haringey  (Read 1552 times)

1 review(s) for PartyAnnabel (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

TOFTT earlier this week, I think she's fairly new to the game and independent. She told me she is half Ukrainian half Spanish, who knows if she's Romanian, I can't tell!

Positive
- Pictures taken on AW are clearly showing her best angle, 3rd picture on her profile probably is probably the best representation of her in real life.  Don't think the first picture is hers but that was the picture which made me decide to go and see her
- Size 8 / 10, lovely eyes, facially ok (6 out of 10 for me) with shoulder length of platinum blond hair if that's what you like
- Not sure if boobs were enhanced or not but they were great especially when they were bouncing up and down as she was riding me
- Good eye contact during OWO which was a bit shallow and she doesn't deep throat; good use of tongue, shaft licking up and down and sideways although no ball licking, she did make use of her swirling tongue and that was good too
- Sex was good, she was reasonably tight and up for a pounding
- Massage skills was decent, I had to turn around and asked for more OWO second round as I didn't want to lose time (see reason below)

Neutral
- Kissing was light, could feel a bit of her tongue as her lips were firmly closed pretty much the whole time apart from a few times she had to recover her breath as I was giving her a good pounding during mish
- Phone is constantly ringing and occasionally she would get up and start texting

Negative
- CIM is 20 extra, only told me when I got there
- If you want two pops she'll only service you for 40 minutes, got to think twice if you can manage one pop in an hour or even half an hour
- Definitely clockwatcher, pretty annoying to be honest as she continues to remind me that if I want two pops she can only do 40 minutes despite me paying for an hour. I had to go for it as there was no one else around at the time and she looked decent

Would I return? Good punt overall, maybe but probably would pay for the hour rather than half an hour as she charged CIM extra and I doubt she would allow two pops in 30 minutes with CIM even when paying 20 extra. I get the feeling she is very busy and does back to back booking all managed by herself as she was texting occasionally during the punt.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review.  I was also doubtful of photo 3 in robe into mirror.  Service too flakey for my tastes, HL -1

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review. I came across her profile earlier.

Can you shed some more light on her location. A rough whereabouts of where she is/near?

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  I got the impression her written English is quite limited (does not want text) and that she doesn't start until about 5 pm?

Offline Yaardie

The two pops in only 40 mins rule is a lil weird.
Not sure what to make of that.  :unknown: