Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sussybustynatural - Waterloo - Big positive  (Read 5989 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline J1mmy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll start by saying a big thank you to Killerbees for his review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146933.0 which put Sussy on my radar.

Comms were by text a few hours before, quick and easy. was given a postcode and asked to text when I was at Waterloo for the full address.

She opened the door for me, hidden behind the door (we all know the scene) and when i got a look at her she had a see through all in one on, which displayed her assets magnificently. She is a curvy girl, but fit.

Was offered a drink, and we had a bit of a chat. She is very easy to talk to and her English is very good. Jumped in the shower, came out and joined her on the bed. The next 20 minutes were a blur of very DFK, rimming (both ways), fingering, dick sucking and ball licking. She then covered me up and climbed on top, which felt amazing. Rode me until I decided I wanted to be in control, and fucked her hard and deep with me on top, until I was ready to pop, which she took like a champ in her mouth. No swallow, she went to the bathroom to spit it out, but didnt do it the second I had cum.

I had to take a shower to cool off, came back to her, and she was on me almost immediately. lots more of the same, and within 15 minutes I was exploding all over her breasts.

Back to the shower for me, and by this point we had gone over by about 10 minutes, but she was happy for me to take my time (I was shattered) and again we had a nice chat.

I will 100% be back for more, I just hope she doesnt become too popular  ;)

Offline Rubenzz

Thanks for the review. I had her on my hotlist but wasn't sure. Does she have a bed that's at reasonable height and not one low to the ground?

Offline J1mmy

Yes. Most of the amateur photo's you can see in her free gallery are taken in her room, so you should be able to gauge the bed from those

Offline killerbees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll start by saying a big thank you to Killerbees for his review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=146933.0 which put Sussy on my radar.

Comms were by text a few hours before, quick and easy. was given a postcode and asked to text when I was at Waterloo for the full address.

She opened the door for me, hidden behind the door (we all know the scene) and when i got a look at her she had a see through all in one on, which displayed her assets magnificently. She is a curvy girl, but fit.

Was offered a drink, and we had a bit of a chat. She is very easy to talk to and her English is very good. Jumped in the shower, came out and joined her on the bed. The next 20 minutes were a blur of very DFK, rimming (both ways), fingering, dick sucking and ball licking. She then covered me up and climbed on top, which felt amazing. Rode me until I decided I wanted to be in control, and fucked her hard and deep with me on top, until I was ready to pop, which she took like a champ in her mouth. No swallow, she went to the bathroom to spit it out, but didnt do it the second I had cum.

I had to take a shower to cool off, came back to her, and she was on me almost immediately. lots more of the same, and within 15 minutes I was exploding all over her breasts.

Back to the shower for me, and by this point we had gone over by about 10 minutes, but she was happy for me to take my time (I was shattered) and again we had a nice chat.

I will 100% be back for more, I just hope she doesnt become too popular  ;)

I'm glad you had an equally enjoyable punt  :thumbsup:. I will return for some second helpings myself in the not too distant future.
Nice review.

Offline Addie27

@J1mmy

How would you rate her facially?

Offline 0mard3000

Just had a meeting for 2pm. Comms were good, then got to the area and got complete radio silence when trying to get the address. Heard nothing for an hour. Not gonna give a bad review yet as I'm still hopeful. Just putting it out there.

Offline J1mmy

@J1mmy

How would you rate her facially?

She's an average looking girl facially.

Offline J1mmy

Just had a meeting for 2pm. Comms were good, then got to the area and got complete radio silence when trying to get the address. Heard nothing for an hour. Not gonna give a bad review yet as I'm still hopeful. Just putting it out there.

Any luck mate?

Offline 0mard3000

Yep 👍🏿 Went back and did the deed. In simple terms, she's fit. Big tits,  juicy ass and lots of kissing etc. By the time I got there it was all a bit of a rush as she had someone else booked straight after but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Now I know where she is i'll definitely be back.

Offline sHiNy

Her profile says she does A-Levels.
Did you sample this service?

Offline J1mmy

Her profile says she does A-Levels.
Did you sample this service?

Sorry I didn't, it's not my thing.

Offline sHiNy

Did you get a reply straight away by text?
I tried texting her for the last 2 days and its been quite difficult to get a reply from her.

Offline Fully Sated

sHiNy, When I sent her a text to arrange a visit, I too did not get a reply, so I rang her. Further instructions/directions/flat number were then continued via text. When I was there, her phone was busy and she does manage her own calls. Hope this helps.

Offline stayer

I'm getting the impression that she's busy but not managing her time well. Punters should be cautious with this WG.

Offline Fugly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136270.0
Saw her when she was at HOD.  Only the once but she was a great punt.  Tiny with an epic rack and a magnificent ass.  I thought she was about a 7/10 in terms of prettiness but maybe j1mmy's got higher standards than me!  :drinks: