Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Lin Bristol  (Read 1461 times)

2 review(s) for Yoki ShanghaiGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline peterpunter

I had arranged to meet a regualr girl who decided not to communicate  on the day so had to go to Plan B. 

With limited time available and searching on my phone I found this WG External Link/Members Only  who was available and postcode texted.

I was let into a nice appartment not far from City Hall by a wizened old chinese woman and shown into the bedroom.  Everything was very fresh, clean, smelt nice and Tanya looked petite and firm with huge natural tits for such a small girl.  She looks exactly like the photos.  Opted for the massage and blow job.  Her english was almost non-existent but with gestures we agreed on 1 hour and £100.

Surpirisingly good massage with a lot of work from her pushing and pulling me all over and then a very good covered sloppy blow job.  She slowed down at times and then speeded up nearly making me pop and then slowing down again until she asked if I wanted to fuck her instead so I did.  Doggy and then mish with her closing her legs with me inside her to give maximum feeling.

It was a good punt but not great - after the dissapointment of not seeing my regular I wasnt looking for a gfe but more of a simple transaction where at least she was engaged and keen to please.

Would I go again ?  Probably and will keep her on the B list for occasions where I am let down and need quick fuck.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Good review. Glad it was the girl advertised.

Offline Not_today

Think this is same flat cecilia uses