Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanelle Of St Albans.  (Read 9037 times)

2 review(s) for Sweetie box (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

This is a review of a number of punts i have had with Shanelle of St Albans.

Shanelle is an excellent WG in my view, she isnt 31 as her site and profile say though, i put her at 29 in 2008 in a Pnet FR i did on her so mid-30s now. She is 5ft 4- 5ft6, size 8-10 with enhanced 34D tits, English Blonde. She charges £130 an hour, a rate that has been the same for many years.

Services offered are DFK, OWO, RO and she does offer Anal penetration which doesnt interest me. Shanelle is a great Rimmer as well. Offers both a good GFE and a good PSE, and is a real handful with a great raunchy attitude, enthusiastic and is friendly.

Known as Sweetie-Box on Adultwork, her profile link is External Link/Members Only She has her own site at External Link/Members Only Based in the Smallford Area of St Albans, actually not far from the Galleria in Hatfield, i imagine public transport is lacking. A few miles from Junction 22 of the M25 where it meets the A1 at Bignells Corner, head North on the A1 and come of at the Galleria exit. She has free parking on her drive or free nearby parking.

Shanelle with 98 Pnet FRs including mine is the second most FRd WG on Pnet, with only one negative, so plenty of FRs to read if punters wanted. Dr Steve did a very detailed one on his punt with her if its still up.

She prefers texts but can be called, but she is busy and booking in advance really is required with her. Punters might have a problem with booking her so please bear that in mind. Her number is 07912 022759. She is not around until the 8th July.

10 out of 10 from me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:31:58 pm by smiths »

panel999

Shanelle was one of my earlier punts, I tried to see her back in Feb after my first 2 punts in Jan but she was fully booked and also she wanted AW feed back first before she saw me, So had to book in March after i had +15/20 FB -

As sessions go she was good a well earned 8/10 for me, however i would like to make a couple of very positive comments with a couple of negatives that i now feel iam able to give -

Big Positives - very sexy lady, does all her 'Likes' very small slim size 8 body with massive tits, uses her toys very well and makes you relaxed during the session
However the only negatives i have IMO is that i really think she is older than 33, i would say more closer to 40. We had a long chat about life and family and she was talking about her swinging days and her 1st husband before she got divorced, we talked about the countries she visited and which she likes best, she also mentioned some facts and dates when she had her plastic surgery on her  breasts, face and other parts of her body, the dates she was talking about was in the 80's and 90's which would fit in with her being closer to 40 than 29-33.

Offline smiths

Shanelle was one of my earlier punts, I tried to see her back in Feb after my first 2 punts in Jan but she was fully booked and also she wanted AW feed back first before she saw me, So had to book in March after i had +15/20 FB -

As sessions go she was good a well earned 8/10 for me, however i would like to make a couple of very positive comments with a couple of negatives that i now feel iam able to give -

Big Positives - very sexy lady, does all her 'Likes' very small slim size 8 body with massive tits, uses her toys very well and makes you relaxed during the session
However the only negatives i have IMO is that i really think she is older than 33, i would say more closer to 40. We had a long chat about life and family and she was talking about her swinging days and her 1st husband before she got divorced, we talked about the countries she visited and which she likes best, she also mentioned some facts and dates when she had her plastic surgery on her  breasts, face and other parts of her body, the dates she was talking about was in the 80's and 90's which would fit in with her being closer to 40 than 29-33.

As i posted i think she is mid-30s, thats 34-36 in my book, she could be late 30s though, i didnt ask to see her Birth Certificate.

Personally honesty is ALWAYS the best policy in my view, but mid or late 30s she offers a great service in my opinion.

panel999

Yes 100% agreed she does provide a very good session - loves her wand and toys and is very dirty talking to you when she is licking you all over -

Falstaff

Total legend - done her a couple of times - awesome anal and rimming

Offline Steve2

I saw her at least 10 years ago when she had a flat nr to the Auction house in St Albans.  She was extremely naughty then and great fun to be with

panel999

Thanks for comments steve2 - do you remember how old she was then? i am sure she is more close to 40 ish than 30?

Her profile pictures may suggest to punters that she may look very young? when i saw her profile pictures in Feb 2014 i assumed she was in her 20's did not even look at the age at the bootom of her profile info

GaryT

Did she use to tour or with an agency?  I thought she looked familiar but not sure why.

Offline Steve2

Thanks for comments steve2 - do you remember how old she was then? i am sure she is more close to 40 ish than 30?

Her profile pictures may suggest to punters that she may look very young? when i saw her profile pictures in Feb 2014 i assumed she was in her 20's did not even look at the age at the bootom of her profile info

Sorry Panel, I don't recall her age but would guess mid 30's now or maybe older. Certainly not 20 or younger when I saw her
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:22:55 am by Steve2 »

Offline smiths

Sorry Panel, I don't recall her age but would guess mid 30's now or maybe older. Certainly not 20 or younger when I saw her

Indeed Steve, thats exactly what i said, mid 30s but could be older. I dont ask to see photo ID when a WG is clearly an adult. In my review i ensured i clarified at the start she certainly isnt 31. ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:00:19 pm by smiths »

Offline tom269u001

I saw her about 10 years ago and had a great time. For whatever reason she wasn't having vaginal sex at the time. So we did lots of anal sex (at no extra cost).  :yahoo:

Fantastic punt! I guess she must be late 30s now though.