Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cintia sexy22 - Cricklewood  (Read 1184 times)

2 review(s) for cintia sexy22 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nowornever

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Punt took place in early hours of the morning. She finishes at 2am apparently so I must have been the last catch of the day. I was on night shift and had a couple hours to kill. After numerous unsuccessful calls I stumbled upon this one. All arranged at very short notice.

COMMS - Good. Phoned and ask if available now. Got text with post code straight away. Must be maid as the wg could speak zero to none English.

VENUE - NW2 - Room in house with couch and double bed. I did not use bathroom so cant comment. Door opened by Brazilian Sergei...showed me up stairs where girl was waiting. Could here more people's voices in house.

PRICE - £60 for 30min

GIRL - Is the one in pictures. I recon mid to late twenties. She is a little chunky. Long hair with enhanced breast...not that great abit soft and saggy. Ass...wow...for those of you who are into bubble butts and big asses she defo the one for you. Clean shaved pussy with landing strip. No English what so ever...keep talking to me in Brazilian/Portuguese... fuck knows

SERVICES - Done OW great ball licking and sucking with eye contact maintain through out. She also DT my big torpedo. I managed to slip in a finger and played gently with her fanny...she moaning softly... I had to go for doggie, bending her over the couch slapping her juicy ass with one hand while pounding away, and pulling her hair with the other. She was ok with all of that.

Note that I believe she doesn't do kissing as from previous OP review and I can confirm that RO is also not on offer as she stopped me when I got closed though I had no intention to eat her mango anyway.
For me it was not an issue on the night as I was never interested in both services.

VERDICT -
Some clock watching going on. There was a knock on door by sergei while I was pounding her in doggie... I am pretty sure she shouted " fuck off you twat I am cuming" in Brazilian as she did not hurry me up and let me finish at my own pace...

All in all a good pump and dump she had a smile on her face through out the punt and looked like she enjoyed herself. I would return if in area but I am not sure if I will book her for the hour. Good vanilla punt for the guys out there who are ass lovers.....ymmv

Offline tantric talents

I am pretty sure she shouted " fuck off you twat I am cuming" in Brazilian
:lol: Nice one!
Thanks for the review.