Right I've been giving this review consideration all weekend.
Jessica
Teesside Temptations
External Link/Members Only30 mins incall, Darlington.
So, fancied a curvy milf type with big hooters so decided to give Jessica a visit. Booking with the agency absolutely no problem, good communication. Positive.
Flat, not a very discrete entrance as is on a busy road but there are multiple flats in the building. It was basic but functional. - Neutral.
Jessica was probably as described. Size 14 and massive norks. Seemed very chatty to start. So far so good. She helped with the pre match nerves.
On to the punt, light kissing and mutual fondling. Then she went south for covered oral. Owo not offered. Not too bad considering the thickness of the hat. Then on to cowgirl, this was quite good.
So you think why negative. When she bent over I got a nasty whiff and then I just lost all arousal. Finished off and managed to shoot a load by hand.
She is a pleasant enough person and chatty but I just can't understand the smell. Can cope with ow and light kissing and still give a positive but it's the smell that made me go negative. This is why I considered neutral.
This is what I had to mull over since the punt.
Chalked that one down to experience, never really had a bad punt after visiting well reviewed girls but thought I would TOFTT. Pleased it's only £60 lost.