Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Miss_Holly_x  (Read 952 times)

JedJay777

I am really tempted to go and see her but there is something I've noticed in some of her pictures which is making me wary.

Is it the angles on her pictures or does she have a rather large nose? There aren't any full face pictures, even in private gallery on aw. and the ones where you can see her nose make it look like its quite big.

Any clarification on this would be amazing, cheers

Offline MrMatrix

I am really tempted to go and see her but there is something I've noticed in some of her pictures which is making me wary.

Is it the angles on her pictures or does she have a rather large nose? There aren't any full face pictures, even in private gallery on aw. and the ones where you can see her nose make it look like its quite big.

Any clarification on this would be amazing, cheers
Link please.

Offline MrMatrix

I though half term had finished .

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Got to agree with you. That picture in the gallery does look a bit odd, her nose does seem out of proportion.

kamu

I think her reviews tell you all you need to know and cant say I noticed much abnormal about her hooter. If your that picky then punting (or just the other half of the species in general) is probably not for you.

Shaketherooom

She is very hot looking in a girl next door sort of way. For me she is good looking facially and her nose looked normal (till i covered it in cum that is!)

Offline Roth

She is supposed to be fit as fuck so could be bad Photoshopping here -

Hidden Image/Members Only :unknown:

Looks ok here -

Hidden Image/Members Only

:unknown:

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only
Got to agree with you. That picture in the gallery does look a bit odd, her nose does seem out of proportion.

Either your link is bad or the photo has gone!

Offline MrMatrix

Either your link is bad or the photo has gone!
Jimmy its the top one of the 2 above your comment