Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kira- VFM milf in Harrow and Wealdstone  (Read 4444 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DubCee

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost: 60ph
Services: OWO, Kissing, Covered penetration

Thanks to Steve2 and the other punters who reviewed this one earlier. From my feasibility studies, i had a fair idea of what to expect and i wasnt surprised. She had been on my HL for a while but was always unavailable. I finally saw her number displaying and knew what it meant. Called to book and in 2 hours i was on my way to the venue. She works out of a flat about a 5min bus ride from Harrow and Wealdstone station. She answered the door in a pink hotpant and a sweater. Facially looked good and right up my street. Paperwork sorted (60ph), shower requested and on to the action.
She delivered a good really OWO. These experienced Hungarian Milfs really know how to suck a dick. Her English is poor but even then i managed to crack a joke here and there which seemed to put her at ease. Round one was miss, CG and RCG where i shot my load. Cleaned up and had a bit of a chit chat and a drink and commenced round 2 which included more OWO, doggy, spooning and prone bone where i shot my load. I took a shower (i must say the bathroom was tiny but couldnt give a toss as my balls were well emptied!), got dressed and off i went. I could hear another punter in the flat as i made my way out. Not that bothered me.
To the milf lovers, i would definitely recommend but as usual YMMV. 

Offline Sinz

Also the minder should be careful next time when taking pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DubCee

alexem82

Dub, did you enquire for Anal at extra 20£.
If she did that easily that would be a big plus.
 :thumbsup:

Offline DubCee

Dub, did you enquire for Anal at extra 20£.
If she did that easily that would be a big plus.
 :thumbsup:

I didnt pal. I suggest you call and find out :)

dancr7

Brilliant blowjob & CIM (£10 extra) keeps going even after you finished in her mouth