Author Topic: Paula 4you  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Kornam68

I'm thinking of arranging a meeting for 1/2 hour with Paula. I think there is enough good reviews on here to be a spare bet but can anyone tell me if cum twice in the 1/2 hour is on the cards with her?

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96


roller coaster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
+1 but then with cluttypats and Courtney on here it is hard for anyone to express an opinion without those 2 that keep having a dig at fellow punters and there a loads of reviews from Courtney which is what is really needed.

Offline Happyjose

+1 but then with cluttypats and Courtney on here it is hard for anyone to express an opinion without those 2 that keep having a dig at fellow punters and there a loads of reviews from Courtney which is what is really needed.

What has Courtney got to do with this thread?

If you have a problem with a member, and you feel they have broken the rules, report them.

Otherwise stop trolling

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
In answer to the OP's original question...I'm a one pop guy in a half hour punt, so can't say for absolute certain...but I reckon it wouldn't be a problem as she's certainly not a clockwatcher. :hi:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
+1 but then with cluttypats and Courtney on here it is hard for anyone to express an opinion without those 2 that keep having a dig at fellow punters and there a loads of reviews from Courtney which is what is really needed.
why don't you go  unravel your knickers you silly twat :wacko: ..Stuck a link up to help the guy out...you ain't exactly got a shit load of reviews yourself (not that that matters)...Away and find something constructive to say in this thread... :dash:

roller coaster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
why don't you go  unravel your knickers you silly twat :wacko: ..Stuck a link up to help the guy out...you ain't exactly got a shit load of reviews yourself (not that that matters)...Away and find something constructive to say in this thread... :dash:
Exactly as i expected rude and abusive i rest my case.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Exactly as i expected rude and abusive i rest my case.
what do you expect! You've jumped onto a thread...added nothing constructive (which I have for the OP) and started throwing accusations about...you're obviously not thick skinned enough for on here if you think that's rude and abusive... :rolleyes: ..you're not a kick in the baws off trolling BTW..

Offline Kornam68

What's your point happyjose?

I use this site because you get true opinions! Thanks for those who gave a positive response and thanks for the link, I'm useless with that.

Offline Happyjose

What's your point happyjose?

I use this site because you get true opinions! Thanks for those who gave a positive response and thanks for the link, I'm useless with that.

My point is I guess you do actually want members here to help you out, so you'll get a better response if you can be arsed to provide a link. Also read the wiki

And if you don't know how to copy and paste a link, just type it into your post and the forum software will do the rest.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:11:03 pm by Happyjose »

roller coaster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm thinking of arranging a meeting for 1/2 hour with Paula. I think there is enough good reviews on here to be a spare bet but can anyone tell me if cum twice in the 1/2 hour is on the cards with her?
Seen a few other threads and reviews of her on here in the past and she seems  to be a bit unstable.
A few people have suggested to see Erika instead but you have seen her so probably fairly similar but maybe more of a reliable punt with Erika.
I see you have seen Lovely Destiny again with mixed opinions on here would you recommend her as she has a cracking figure.

biglicksalways

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Seen a few other threads and reviews of her on here in the past and she seems  to be a bit unstable.
A few people have suggested to see Erika instead but you have seen her so probably fairly similar but maybe more of a reliable punt with Erika.
I see you have seen Lovely Destiny again with mixed opinions on here would you recommend her as she has a cracking figure.


Read UKE seems Erika is a risky visit.

Offline Happyjose


Read UKE seems Erika is a risky visit.

For those of us not reading uke on a regular basis what is the issue?

Gollygiant

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Read UKE seems Erika is a risky visit.
Are you perhaps robspierre?

Offline Kornam68

Happyjose. I was thinking of replying to you in a rude state but you actually make sense so I will try and do the link thing from now on.

Roller coaster.

Personally, I would see Destiny again. You do need to give her notice though, she gets abit annoyed when you call her up looking to meet within the hour (which I did a few weeks ago)


roller coaster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks i have tried to contact l.d a couple of times and she's not read the emails and her phone is off.
Maybe she might be on holiday and forgot to remove her number.
She must have a lot of credits to keep her phone number on display without logging in.

biglicksalways

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Are you perhaps robspierre?

I read on UKP that i might be robspierre

I refute any suggestion i am also Gollygiant. All i did was repeat what i read.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I read on UKP that i might be robspierre

I refute any suggestion i am also Gollygiant. All i did was repeat what i read.
This us ukp! :crazy:...Are you and rollercoaster best buddies..yous always seem to come on here at roughly the same time (ish ) hmmm :unknown:

biglicksalways

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This us ukp! :crazy:...Are you and rollercoaster best buddies..yous always seem to come on here at roughly the same time (ish ) hmmm :unknown:

Wees dont, Took the effort to check and noted rollercoaster posted at just after 6pm yesterday. This is not 6pm yesterday so suggest you ditch the Timex. hmmm

biglicksalways

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This us ukp! :crazy:...Are you and rollercoaster best buddies..yous always seem to come on here at roughly the same time (ish ) hmmm :unknown:

I have checked recent posting times and yes there is a likeness. You and i have posted at roughly the same times recently. Thanks for making me one of your best buddies.

biglicksalways

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm thinking of arranging a meeting for 1/2 hour with Paula. I think there is enough good reviews on here to be a spare bet but can anyone tell me if cum twice in the 1/2 hour is on the cards with her?

The only person who can tell you what will happen at your meet is Paula, so ask her. If you can convince her you can sort the business,  get undressed cum recover cum again get dressed and out within 30 mins you should get a big yes.

roller coaster

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Quote from: Clattypats link=topic=146708.msg1623991#msg1623991 date=149791378
[/quote
P(ish )
I have no idea but then again I'm no keyboard warrior.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Quote from: Clattypats link=topic=146708.msg1623991#msg1623991 date=149791378
 P(ish )
I have no idea but then again I'm no keyboard warrior.
[/quote
Did someone say you were? :unknown:

Do you remember your first post on this thread...Hardly covered yourself in glory, did you!... :rolleyes: