Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy fbsm Sutton Coldfield  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Keithchegwin2017

I saw Lucy last week.

External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen any reviews on here so thought I would toftt.

Communication was good answered  straight away and booked at short notice for an hour later.

Told to text when outside she sent me postcode which takes you to Sutton coldfield town centre.

Parking is a bit of a nightmare.

Her apartment is very nice in private gated complex in the centre.

She offered b2b for £80/1hour

She is a very attractive Thai girl probably early 20s.

Wearing a sexy little revealing red dress.

Invited me in and offered a drink.

I got naked whilst she left the room and lay on the bed.
She came back and started peeling this tight dress off revealing some nice underwear. She then takes off her bra and out pop a lovely pair of natural tits.

She is probably a size 10 to 12 nice tight little body with a peachy ass and some sexy tattoos.

She does a great firm massage once the massage was done she asked me to massage her which was nice.

She then cuddles me with some light kissing and has a play with the now firm fella.

Unfortunately she leaves her thong on and only let's light touching on top but you can kiss and feel everywhere else.

She gave a nice titwank and I shot my load. She cleaned me up gave me some more massage then offered me a shower.

All clean and back on my way

All in all not bad at all!

Another girl arrived and went into the living room which she said was her friend who also lived there so a 4 hand could be on offer too. :wacko:

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Hi,
Says ads no longer available and shows another under the name of Lucy. Can you confirm it's the same one  and provide the number please?

Many thanks

Mcl