Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: farnborough massage camp road  (Read 701 times)

zumzum

Not been to this place for month's as got fed up of the same old and have not seen any good reviews for ages so thought I would give it another go, booked 60 minutes. Turned up and walked straight in to be greeted by a very average girl who took me straight through to the massage room. She asked me how long I wanted ! and said get undressed and lay on the table so I did, she returned after about 5 minutes of my time already wasted and took off her gown to start my massage.

The massage was pretty poor with no good pressure and I asked for a firm massage in the outset so I was not to happy at this stage, after 50 minutes or so she started to tease me around my balls (nice) I thought here we go she then whispered would i like any extra's today and I of course went for the B2B for £40, I then turned over and she removed her dress and poured some oil down her front and clambered on top of me, she then started to move up and down on me rubbing her breast's over me and then before I knew I could feel my Cock between her legs or her arse cheek's I should say and she started riding up and down as though to simulate sex !! I don't think !!! as this lasted about 45 seconds and she jumped up and took my cock in her hands to give me a pretty average happy ending as she was all the time looking at the clock I found this really annoying anyway I did manage to shoot my load.

She then said sorry busy today which I found a bit strange as the other girl had no bookings in the time I was there from what I could gather and I cleaned up pretty much myself and we said goodbye's.

I should have stuck to AW as at least you get some decent girl normally and get pretty much what you pay for which is not any more money than you pay at the massage shop, I now realise that these chinese girls just want to do as little as possible for as much money as possible so I won't be going back to this shop again