Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Old school' parlour in London.  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Steely Dan

So last week, I am drunk and in London.  Though I swore I would never go back, I head to to Sunset Strip on Dean Street.  My not-thought-through somewhat drunken plan was to go watch the show for a bit, then head to a walk-up.  But it turns out it is 1AM and the place is closing.  But some enterprising young man is outside and tells me he'll take me to another place that is open until 3AM.  He explains he will get a fiver. So I follow him around the corner to another place.  I was a bit lost but I think we ended up at Vanity on Carlisle street. £20 to get in.  This place has 2 girls for every guy, so 2 pounce on me the moment I am in.  Very hot girls though. I buy them a drink (£30 round).  There is a pole in the front but no show.  These two just want to drag me to the VIP room for £200 I think.  Even in my poor state I manage to turn down the offer and escape. 

Though I might have been inside 20 or 30 minutes, my tour guide is waiting for me.  I really don't recall the conversation but we make some sort of plan. He now has a bike/taxi thing and off we go.   He makes a phone call on the way and soon enough we arrive. I get let into a brothel. Really no idea where we end up, I think somewhere just South of Selfridges.  I get led into a large living room and sat in a comfy chair.  Decorated like a movie image of a 1970 brothel.  Maybe it is like goodnight sweetheart and I have lost a few decades. Seven girls are opposite me. One by one they come over and introduce themselves.  There is then the bad moment when I need to reject 6 and pick one.  Medium quality line-up - none as hot as the girls in Vanity. I pick the tallest.  As we head off to the bedroom, she explains it is £150 for 30 min.   I somehow come to my senses and walk. This is no place for any member of UKP!

I forget to check where the hell I was as I leave.  I'm escaping like the guy in Hotel California - I just want to get back to reality. I never did make it back to Soho to visit a walkup.  I did somehow enjoy the evening - new experiences are a laugh.  And, I have a good bit of my money still.  Could have been worse.

Offline bukowski

cool story

ok two things

1) i really want to go to that brothel `south of Selfridges`(bond street area?)...can you dig up any more detail from your memory

2) have you got any more useful description of the girls in the line up in terms of quality?

cheers mate
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jonestown

I'd say the OP was lucky, he got away lightly, only what £55 ?

The general advice is never go off with anyone who is going to take you on somewhere better, it's usually a scam.

Offline stampjones

Think Ive been there with almost exactly the same scenario (minus the intermediate stop off). Like you I cant remember exactly where - maybe a left turn off new bond st?
Same lineup story same price same result.
Suggest if you wanna go just come out of sunset strip lateish and hang around until you're picked up. Not sure I entirely trust it though

Offline finn5555

cool story

ok two things

1) i really want to go to that brothel `south of Selfridges`(bond street area?)...can you dig up any more detail from your memory

2) have you got any more useful description of the girls in the line up in terms of quality?

cheers mate

Why do you want to go to a brothel that charges £150 for 30 mins  :unknown:

Offline Yaardie

I'd say the OP was lucky, he got away lightly, only what £55 ?

The general advice is never go off with anyone who is going to take you on somewhere better, it's usually a scam.

Agreed. Always to good to be true.

Although this was a very interesting read!

Offline Steely Dan

Sorry don't know where.  Brain was a bit foggy.  Just know I walked not too far and was at Selfridges ... first big landmark I came to, and only then realised I didn't note where exactly I was when I left it. But anyway you would need the phone number too I would think.  There is no sign outside!  It did seem like a going concern, so we must be able to figure it out - they want you to go.  Maybe try phonebox card numbers in the area, and ask if there is a choice? Or either of the stip clubs mentioned as stampjones said. I think she may have mentioned that as well as the reasonable pricing, there is no OWO and no kissing, seems fair, can't recall now why I walked.  Suggest you go through with it. I'm sure you will enjoy the visit - can't wait for the review.

I didn't give the guy any money - the venues must do it.

Yeah it is a risky but some times things do work out.  As I say, I did have a laugh.  I think it is better to try things every now and then.

Offline stampjones

I think the fundamental problem is you need to be pretty hammered to go to sunset strip in the first place   :lol:

Offline webpunter

Reck i've been to the same gaff - after some lap dancing [a novelty - i don't usually waste my time & money on this] - with a couple of mates who were desperate
I told them it would be shite & it duly was
Despite being wankered @ 4am it was piss easy to resist
A disinterested bunch of scrag ends.  Not surprising given the circumstances
Returned to hotel & passed out.  TFFT
Went for the hangover horn rub & tug late morning - after negotiating a late check out.  A much better plan

Offline sparkus

I got chatting one night outside a Mayfair pub by a burly black bloke who gave me a business card referring to him as 'Entertainment Consultant' or something.  He said the place was a 'chilled' joint near Marble Arch where the prices were fixed and it was table dances and that.  I was quite wankered but I still walked, not least as he showed me a clip on his phone with three peroxide blonde girls.  If it'd been three Africans or Asians I'd have driven him there myself.

Offline bukowski

ok i've been successfully put off

it just reminded me of a funny place i went to ages ago over that way and i fancied a sort of trip down memory lane

i would have been happy to pay over the odds for quality women but this does not sound close to offering that

ho hum

thanks all for the feedback
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral