Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Selfish - Chancery Lane  (Read 15079 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Selfish (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

So, after my terrible time with HotStefanie I'm pleased to report a great punt was had this afternoon with Alice, aka Miss Selfish.

External Link/Members Only

I called her earlier on in the day today and arranged a meeting for late afternoon.  At this point I was told to head to Chancery Lane tube station and call when I got there.  Her phone manner was really good and she seemed really switched on. 

When the time came I rang and was given final directions to her flat which is only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane.  If you do go yourself, don't be put off once you've been buzzed in through the front door...the first stretch of hallway has a slight 'soho walk up' feel to it but once you turn the corner and start climbing the stairs things improve and her flat is lovely inside.

Alice herself set me at ease as soon as I was through the door.  She has a real 'girl next door' beauty to her with lovely green eyes and a smashing figure.  I showered up, handed over my cash and was offered a massage.  As this was only a 30 min booking I suggested we just got to know each other a bit better on the bed.  She seemed very happy with this idea and within 1 min she was in my arms engaged in some very sensual DFK.  This continued for a few minutes then she began taking her clothes off.  She was wearing some really pretty lingerie underneath the purple dress she started off in.  More DFK followed with more intimate exploring of her body.  Eventually I headed slowly south and had a great time eating out her by now wet pussy.  She is hairy down there guys but this didn't put me off one jot and was thoroughly enjoyable. 

I spent a good 10 mins with my face in her delicious pussy, alternating between eating her out and coming up for air and enjoying some foot play/ foot job with her stockinged feet.  I'm developing something of a foot fetish and this is something Alice seems to enjoy too.

My turn for oral (OW only) and this was fantastic, almost deep throat at times but all the time very gentle.  Then time for sex, we started off in missionary and by this time lust was coursing through my body and I finished in this position within a couple of mins with her tightly held in my arms and loads more DFK. 

Cleanup, another quick shower and a nice chat while I got dressed.  We exchanged a nice final kiss and I was on my way one happy man.  I will be back and think I've just found my new London regular.  Look after her if you go see her guys.  :D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 10:27:31 pm by Andy-ShyGuy »

Online finn5555

Good report  :thumbsup: is she English

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

Thanks Finn.  She is Polish but has almost no accent and perfect English.  She also doesn't have the 'typical' EE look either.

panel999

Good report - is she good looking, very good looking or stunning? girl next door to me is a plain  jane type!

Ted Bear

Shame no OWO, she sounds good.

Ludwig

A good report, & I agree with the OP that Alice is a very nice punt. 

I saw her last Autumn, and she offered OWO when I saw her ( & very good she was too, so it's a shame that it appears she no longer offers it). She was also charging only £100 per hour at that time, but used to alternate her in-calls between Bromley & Twickenham/Richmond.  I notice she works out of Chancery Lane now, so doubtless her overheads are more...

Obviously beauty is a subjective quality, but in my opinion whilst she is not stunning facially, equally she is not unattractive (say 6 or 7/10).  She has a very English-rose type look about her.  For the record, she used to have face-pics in her private gallery.  She had a very nice pert and petite figure, & is clearly something of a frustrated ballerina (and thus she was very supple & flexible, should you wish to be a little adventurous  :cool: ). As stated, although she is Polish her English is absolutely perfect, to the point that she is way more articulate than most of the English WGs I've seen...in fact she is the sort of EE WG of whom JRC may actually approve   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:23:28 am by Ludwig »

bigone

thanks for the report but 120 a hour and no owo its a no from me :(

Offline bestbefore

She is on my hotlist but no OWO and not listing FK on her likes were a worry. I emailed her and she told me she did do DFK if mouth hygiene was good, so no worries there and the OP confirmed DFK, plus she was rarely in central London. She was £100, but now £120. hmm, no OWO for that price??? Plenty of great girls at £100 enthusiastically offering DFK and OWO so may not go there.

Offline Rowntree

From time to time she works from a hotel in Whetstone N12.  I'll look out for her next time.

Offline Jimmyredcab

thanks for the report but 120 a hour and no owo its a no from me :(

£120 an hour without a single face picture, it's an absolute no from me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Andy-ShyGuy

In reply to Panel999, I think the description of her as an 'English Rose' type is spot on.  She would turn my head in the street, but obviously this is a very subjective matter.

I've punted with girls who would be classed as better looking, but for me physical looks are only part of it.  Who wants to be with a stunning girl who is as cold as ice?  Alice gave a true GFE and made the whole 30 mins very relaxed but also sensual and exciting.  I do think though that she is more orientated towards people with an interest in leg/ foot worship, appreciation of a hairy pussy etc so realise she may not be everyone's first choice.  I really clicked with her and am already looking forward to my next visit (yet to be arranged due to finances!).

Re. Location we talked about this towards the end of my punt as I had her hotlisted for a while and she seemed to move around on the outskirts of London (Teddington seemed a favourite).  She said she has had enough of constantly moving and working from hotels and so has rented the place in Chancery Lane.  She only moved in a couple of weeks ago, but made sure she found somewhere without prying neighbours/ landlord etc so she hopes to stay there for the forseeable future.

panel999

Thanks for the update guys - but not for me at this time, plenty other girls on my hot list that will do as much for between £80-£100.

However thank you for a very good review, i am sure some UKP members would be ok to visit.

dickywickey

My first post! Im so glad i found this forum. Im relatively new to AW and this forum has already made my short list ... Erm.. VERY short  :P It looks like I've dodged a few bad experiences and saved alot of money. And i think i should give something back...  :thumbsup:

I saw Alice recently and i really enjoyed my time with her - i would / and probably will go back once my shortlist is done. She is very easy to be with and perfect for what i seek in terms of attitude (but sometimes more full-on is also fun). It doesn't feel like ur paying with her at all. If she did owo (i don't enjoy covered oral) and was alittle more of a looker (maybe 6 out of 10) id probably see her alot. Im not Brad Pitt (more George Clooney!) so i don't mean to be mean - just being honest. Her pictures are alittle flattering (maybe a few years old?) but overall def a really nice & genuine person + decent body with nice boobs. Overall her attitude is A1, and her flat is very comfortable (good location).

Offline HappyFlyer

So, after my terrible time with HotStefanie I'm pleased to report a great punt was had this afternoon with Alice, aka Miss Selfish.

External Link/Members Only

I called her earlier on in the day today and arranged a meeting for late afternoon.  At this point I was told to head to Chancery Lane tube station and call when I got there.  Her phone manner was really good and she seemed really switched on. 

When the time came I rang and was given final directions to her flat which is only a couple of minutes walk from Chancery Lane.  If you do go yourself, don't be put off once you've been buzzed in through the front door...the first stretch of hallway has a slight 'soho walk up' feel to it but once you turn the corner and start climbing the stairs things improve and her flat is lovely inside.

Alice herself set me at ease as soon as I was through the door.  She has a real 'girl next door' beauty to her with lovely green eyes and a smashing figure.  I showered up, handed over my cash and was offered a massage.  As this was only a 30 min booking I suggested we just got to know each other a bit better on the bed.  She seemed very happy with this idea and within 1 min she was in my arms engaged in some very sensual DFK.  This continued for a few minutes then she began taking her clothes off.  She was wearing some really pretty lingerie underneath the purple dress she started off in.  More DFK followed with more intimate exploring of her body.  Eventually I headed slowly south and had a great time eating out her by now wet pussy.  She is hairy down there guys but this didn't put me off one jot and was thoroughly enjoyable. 

I spent a good 10 mins with my face in her delicious pussy, alternating between eating her out and coming up for air and enjoying some foot play/ foot job with her stockinged feet.  I'm developing something of a foot fetish and this is something Alice seems to enjoy too.

My turn for oral (OW only) and this was fantastic, almost deep throat at times but all the time very gentle.  Then time for sex, we started off in missionary and by this time lust was coursing through my body and I finished in this position within a couple of mins with her tightly held in my arms and loads more DFK. 

Cleanup, another quick shower and a nice chat while I got dressed.  We exchanged a nice final kiss and I was on my way one happy man.  I will be back and think I've just found my new London regular.  Look after her if you go see her guys.  :D

I have to comment that I had a strangely parallel experience! A very disappointing punt with HotStefanie. followed by an excellent punt with Miss Selfish (Alice). I wish I'd found this thread beforehand! I am now being much more careful to unearth 'real' reviews like those on UKP - and certainly paying much less heed to the fatally flawed AW feedback setup (like eBay used to be).

password02

HappyFlyer -Can you confirm

'' A very disappointing punt with HotStefanie''.

She has been on my HL for several months so would welcome some advice please on her

domino131

Just thought I'd add here that I had a very nice punt with Alice/Miss Selfish a few weeks ago, didn't bother to review it because she's well reviewed here already and I had nothing to add to what's been said.  Thinking about booking again soon.

Online el-fei

HappyFlyer -Can you confirm

'' A very disappointing punt with HotStefanie''.

She has been on my HL for several months so would welcome some advice please on her

I reviewed her already have a look at mine. Pretty with sexy accent, very vanilla service, did not let me go down on her properly she kept her legs close together.  Big no no for me.

Offline HappyFlyer

I have moved my comments on HotStefanie to her review thread after El-Fei's review
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:27:53 am by HappyFlyer »

Offline HappyFlyer

DONE:
Note to Admin: Maybe we should move the HotStefanie chatter to another thread so it doesn't confuse (and especially negatively impact) anyone looking for information on Miss Selfish?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:28:05 am by HappyFlyer »

Offline Sedlmayer

I reviewed her already have a look at mine. Pretty with sexy accent, very vanilla service, did not let me go down on her properly she kept her legs close together.  Big no no for me.
To be clear - this is HotStephanie you're talking about, isn't it? People could think you're referring to Miss Selfish, which would be unfair as she's more than happy to be licked out.
FWIW - I agree with al comments here about both girls - had a badly disappointing time with Stephanie, and several very nice (agree GFE, girl-next-door, fairly vanilla, but nice) with Miss Selfish (worst thing about her is that stupid name, which must put people off.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:35:57 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline HappyFlyer

To be clear - this is HotStephanie you're talking about, isn't it? People could think you're referring to Miss Selfish, which would be unfair as she's more than happy to be licked out.
FWIW - I agree with al comments here about both girls - had a badly disappointing time with Stephanie, and several very nice (agree GFE, girl-next-door, fairly vanilla, but nice) with Miss Selfish (worst thing about her is that stupid name, which must put people off.)

I agree, Miss Selfish is the opposite of selfish. Might even make some people think she has a dungeon or something. A name change might be a good idea.

Offline BOY_ABOUT_TOWN

I've been trying to get a booking with her for about 2 week's as she is near my office but the phone just rings out! Right pain!

domino131

I've been trying to get a booking with her for about 2 week's as she is near my office but the phone just rings out! Right pain!

She's been away I think but she should be back now.  If you can't get through on the phone try sending her a message on AW.

edward

She's been away I think but she should be back now.  If you can't get through on the phone try sending her a message on AW.

I have sent her messages on there. She reads them but does not reply.

Could be a bit of a timewaster I think, or someone who sticks to regular clients only.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have sent her messages on there. She reads them but does not reply.

Could be a bit of a timewaster I think, or someone who sticks to regular clients only.

She's not a timewaster - I've seen her 4 or 5 times. She may prefer to see regulars, and I don't think she maxes the number of guys she sees, but that's not the same as being a timewaster. She's a genuine girl and the OP's review is a fair one.

Bracknell 67

She's not a timewaster - I've seen her 4 or 5 times. She may prefer to see regulars, and I don't think she maxes the number of guys she sees, but that's not the same as being a timewaster. She's a genuine girl and the OP's review is a fair one.

+1  I've seen Alice 4 times; a genuine, natural, down to earth, next door type girl who is most certainly not a time waster.

Offline bestbefore

+1  I've seen Alice 4 times; a genuine, natural, down to earth, next door type girl who is most certainly not a time waster.

and yet, despite seeing her 4 times and rushing to her defence, you have never reviewed her….

It would be most helpful to all forum members if you posted a review of Miss Selfish.

Offline Sedlmayer

and yet, despite seeing her 4 times and rushing to her defence, you have never reviewed her….

It would be most helpful to all forum members if you posted a review of Miss Selfish.

I can't speak for Bracknell, but I am certainly not "rushing to her defence".
Someone who has never seen her says he thinks she might be a timewaster.
I, who have seen her and reviewed her, am saying that she may (perhaps, I don't know) prioritise regulars, but she's not a timewaster.
That's setting the record straight, not "rushing to her defence".

Offline bestbefore

I was responding to Bracknell 67, who stated that he had seen her 4 times, but had not left a review, despite this being the reviews section. I have no problem with forum members who review girls and then add comments subsequently.

Offline Sedlmayer

I was responding to Bracknell 67, who stated that he had seen her 4 times, but had not left a review, despite this being the reviews section. I have no problem with forum members who review girls and then add comments subsequently.

That implies that you do have a problem with punters who haven't done a review adding comments. If they're genuine, why shouldn't they? If a punter has seen a given girl he has a right to express an opinion.

edward

I can't speak for Bracknell, but I am certainly not "rushing to her defence".
Someone who has never seen her says he thinks she might be a timewaster.
I, who have seen her and reviewed her, am saying that she may (perhaps, I don't know) prioritise regulars, but she's not a timewaster.
That's setting the record straight, not "rushing to her defence".

If I have attempted to see her, and if other people have as well, and have sent her emails which she reads but does not have the courtesy to reply too, even days later, that makes her a timewaster.

You may have seen her, but that does not she isn't a timewaster. I have tried seeing her, she hasn't replied to my messages, thus she has wasted my time.

Bracknell 67

Fella; I saw Alice before I joined UKP and if I was to write a review on all the girls I've seen I'd have a 50+ reviews!!  Plus I didn't rush "to her defence", I simply agreed to another poster (as I have done previously with this particular WG).  I chose whom I wish to report upon and though I believe reports are hugely subjective I do have a few to report on WGs whom I have seen in recent months.

Bracknell 67

If I have attempted to see her, and if other people have as well, and have sent her emails which she reads but does not have the courtesy to reply too, even days later, that makes her a timewaster.

You may have seen her, but that does not she isn't a timewaster. I have tried seeing her, she hasn't replied to my messages, thus she has wasted my time.

Edward I agree, and I'm a little surprised she's not got back to you - bad form!  I emailed her a couple of days ago and she replied straight away, perhaps because I know her quite well and she knows who I am - who knows?  Bottom line, I truly don't consider her to be a time waster and I hope you get to see her as she's a decent girl that provides a good service - not  PSE or even a full on GFE but IMO a good VFM provider.

Offline bestbefore

Fella; I saw Alice before I joined UKP and if I was to write a review on all the girls I've seen I'd have a 50+ reviews!!  Plus I didn't rush "to her defence", I simply agreed to another poster (as I have done previously with this particular WG).  I chose whom I wish to report upon and though I believe reports are hugely subjective I do have a few to report on WGs whom I have seen in recent months.

Looking forward to reading some of your potential 50 reviews then.

As I said, this is the reviews section you are spending some time commenting in, so do please share with us all your good and bad experiences.

Offline Sedlmayer

Ok - let's agree to differ. Maybe you come across as a bit of a dick, like you are doing here - who knows. Plenty more fish in the sea, especially in London, so never mind, eh?

edward

Ok - let's agree to differ. Maybe you come across as a bit of a dick, like you are doing here - who knows. Plenty more fish in the sea, especially in London, so never mind, eh?

Resorting to name calling suggests that you are very sensitive and delicate, as if your feelings have been hurt.

But you're right. There are plenty of other women, especially those who reply to emails in a quick and timely fashion.

Offline Sedlmayer

Fuck me - did Mr 8 posts Edward get a ban just for hurting my feelings?  :D

Offline incognito101

Have been trying to contact her to no avail. Does anyone know any other girls similar to her? Young, brunette, petite size 10 with nice boobs?