Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Light Districts Kent  (Read 5456 times)

Offline King_Dong

First of all, I have no intention of picking up a hooker - druggies, pimps and the fear of getting nicked don't turn me on.

Living all my life in a small village in Kent I've always wondered just how real these sort of places are - I can't say I've ever noticed even driving past a hooker in and around Kent. Are there any well known red light districts in the South East Kent/Thanet area? I fancy taking a drive down one to see what they''re actually like.

Offline brianglo

None left anymore. ANPR cameras have put and end to it.

Carrot74

New Road in Chatham you still see the odd street walker but they are heavy drug users usually

Offline Tailpipe

Kent is a punting graveyard for the most part few in ashford Maidstone dartford
The dartford girls are short tours in hotels .

So close to London I guess easier to based themselves in the city .

I have never seen a street walking in Kent but other than Sussex gardens
Have not seen one for years anywhere.

Offline ralhar

I don't know about Kent but...

I think a lot of us have this fascination... I read the police are even aware of guys that cruise red light district with no intention of actually punting... it's still considered anti social and you will be targeted if they notice you doing it.

there is a dedicated thread in the London section...

sussex gardens / edgeware rd have romanian girls that come out late...

romford rd is well known and featured on a bbc documentary recently (the met - iplayer)

there is also a mini series about an area of leeds where it has been legalised...

most of these places are largely underwhelming once you get to see them... it's not like you see in the films anymore the police are too on top of it these days...

but I do remember taking a wrong turn in camden once (about 10 years ago now) and ending up near kings cross by the post office behind the station and getting a really good look at a street full of living dead zombies and some well dodgy punters... that was like something on TV... when I came out the other side of the one way system there was one of those camera vans there...

Offline King_Dong

Last year I was in Liverpool watching a match (evening kick off) and driving back through the town there was one street near the ground that was just like you saw in the films - it was almost as if they were all out in force as they knew there would be 50000 men passing by. It really was fascinating though. I'd have liked to drive through a place like that (without 49999 other guys about) and see exactly how things work - would I have been flagged down? Had I just randomly stopped, do they really come over to the window? Anyway, I'll never know.

Offline ralhar

find that street walker thread in the London section and go back a few pages and you will find a very good post about how dangerous, damaging and addictive street punting is.

Offline King_Dong

As I initially said, I have no interest in actually picking anyone up. I just fancied seeing what it's like.