Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady_Annabella - Neath - Port Talbot area  (Read 972 times)

4 review(s) for Lady_Annabella  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ammertime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Had been to see FarFromAverage who was a great dirty fuck and a very nice, intelligent, chatty lady too. (She's been reviewed accurately on here before and I'll happily add one if you gents want?) I had the 2 girl with Hollie and Megan lined up which I've reviewed. But I was sitting at home and I had an itch that needed scratching! Started scanning AW and came across Lady Annabella, I'd noticed her before but never really thought about an incall, but saw she had some favourable feedback on here, her number was on AW and so I dropped her a text. Asked her about the weekend deal, and if french kissing, owo, ro, and a good hard fucking would be on!! Short while later the mobile rings and we're all good with a 1 hour incall booked for £120. A mixture of texts and calls ensue and I arrive at a tidy terraced house Neath/Port Talbot area. No real problems finding it, and comms good. Annabella is a very attractive lady currently sporting red hair and she likes her burlesque, and I can only think Dita Von Teese (and who wouldn't like an hour with her!).
Paperwork out the way straight off the bat, clothes off and onto the bed. Annabella takes her dress off to reveal smart underwear with stockings and suspenders. In to french kissing and her bra is off, and then she moves down and some great owo, takes it pretty deep but no gagging! Then my turn, off with the G-string and down to an unshaven haven, first one for a while, but a nice clean, tight pussy. I'm tonguing away and just the one finger to start  and I'm getting the right response, manage to up it to 2 fingers and we're well away, sopping wet, and I can sense her reserved shackles coming off! All the right noises coming from her and the window is wide open! Love it! Then it's time to fuck her, she says would you do me doggy? I say reluctantly err ok !!!!!! ;)  So she's on the bed facing the mirror playing with her clit while I'm banging away(sock on of course). After a while a short break, and then on to my fav position, woman on top, don't think she was too keen on this, didn't want me in too deep, but I said we'd take it nice and slow, and it was for a short while! She bounced away, my hands on her lovely firm arse, hooked under the suspenders, and she was getting well into it, as was I! It was a nice warm day and she was building up a good sweat, getting slippery as an eel! Plenty of dfk during all this and then time to grab her hips and see if she can take it a bit harder from me underneath, no worries there after all, took it all hard and fast and plenty of noisy moaning, I was getting close now with this vigorous fucking and with no cim on offer it was gonna be on the 32D enhanced (very nice btw). So more owo and hand job and a fair load deposited on to them, one happy boy! Definitely recommend this lady, maybe not everyone's cup of tea but dfk, owo and a great fuck. I had reservations but needn't of worried! Great company too and another one I'd see again in the future.

Offline Steelworker

This sounds like fantasy island to me. Looks like you read reviews of another SP in an attempt to generate credibility. You may prove to be the best reviewer ever but your first two posts and reviews sound dodgy.

Offline ammertime

It was partly your review of FarFromAverage that made me take the plunge for a 1 hour incall with her the other day. And I'll thank you for that, cos that was a great fuck!!!

Offline Cymro72

She has a reputation for being very unreliable as  covered on threads on here under her previous names, Miss Scarlet and Miss Betty. Then again maybe I am biased as I have arranged to see her twice and both times she has had me drive to her general area and failed to respond to the final text. Then again I do owe her a big thank you as the second time she blew me out resulted in my first visit to Port Talbot's finest. The wonderful Jessey Bee.

Offline ammertime

Saw JessyBee last year and I agree she was an excellent punt, tremendous owo, sucked like a good 'un. And that bed of hers was squeaky as fuck!!! Must return there this year sometime.