Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PASSIONATE Lilly - King's Cross  (Read 2423 times)

24 review(s) for PASSIONATE Lilly xx (18 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
27 review(s) for _Seductive Marika_ (20 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Manuel

External Link/Members Only

Met Lilly for a 30 minute punt for 80 quid, which is not cheap. Her pictures are accurate, she's a beautiful girl with a great body, smooth skin, nice boobs, great ass (OK, she's got a few extra kilos in the belly area). She's also beautiful and cute.
The moment I put the cock in her mouth she started sucking it, in any way I told her to, going also quite deep (but not managing to deepthroat).
She did french kissing, but only by sticking her tongue slightly out of her mouth. The website talks about deep french kissing which she definitely didn't do.
Sex was decent, she didn't take initiative, she followed my lead instead which is more than fine for me.

Now, to the negatives of the meet: there's absolutely no communication. Not only because she doesn't know english, but because she didn't try to communicate. In fact, she avoided eye contact constantly, with the exception of when she was sucking cock, she kept her eyes closed all the time. After I was done she stayed on the bed staring at her phone avoiding any communication.

She's getting a positive because of her appearance, really good bj and being obedient, however I'm glad I only paid for 30 min because at moments it really felt like I was screwing one of those inflatable dolls  :dash:

vt

I was able to draw her out a bit, but it's hard work as she seems a quiet shy girl and her English is so poor.

Probably a good idea to let her do what she does best, a sensual skilled service.