Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline Hot Collection - Paddington  (Read 1720 times)

Offline deadman

External Link/Members Only

Background
I had it all lined up to see External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I text her during the day and she asked to re-arrange, a no from me but at least I didn't dick around going there and it not happening.

Backup - search UKP for hot collection and find https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85331.msg1048976#msg1048976 amongst other reviews and although things vary for everyone I give it a go.

Comms
Couldn't be easier. I text asking for Caroline at the time I want and get a text back within 5 minutes confirming.

Paddington in modern flats. Most of you probably familiar by now.
Shower - difficult for me to operate but good sized bathroom and clean towel
Room - nice big double bed, mirror appropriately placed. Chair for clothes and selection of drinks.

Caroline
Is the lady in the pictures which are ridiculously photoshopped. In person I found her to be much prettier and better looking, so I was actually more impressed with caroline in real life than her online photos. Petite with platinum blonde hair, great breasts about a C cup, she around size 8 annd pert bottom.
Smelt and tasted fresh, shaved pussy, lightly tanned skin.

Cost
£200 - 1 hour incall

Services sought
OWO, RO, FK and sex

Services obtained
OWO, RO, DFK, sex and CIM

The meet
I ring the buzzer being 2 minutes early and not answered. I wait 2 minutes buzz again and am let in. Up to the right floor and knock, into the bedroom and she says hello and starts FK ing me. Then it's a grope and I get offered a drink, a towel another FK and hand over the cash.

To the shower and back in naked, Caroline in bra and pants with heels on. She FK me again and leads me to stand in front of the mirror so she can blow me and I get to see from wherever I choose. She looks up and makes eye contact.
Lead to the bed and more OWO, attention to gooch, then RO and she says she came. Also allows fingering. On with the condom and CG, Caroline feels tight.

After that some missionary with DFK and I came. Caroline goes to the bathroom for all of 2 minutes which allows me to start to calm my breathing and have a drink.

Back in and laying down next to me with legs hooked over mine kissing me and every now and then reaching down to check how hard I'm getting before some more RO, more OWO and back on with another condom before doggy style then missionary where I really start to pound away, she feels less tight but I keep going before she stops me to say she came again. After a breather whilst staying inside I pound away again until I tire and I lay back down thinking I'll move Caroline into spoons. She thinks I want more OWO so takes the condom off and gets to it. I go with it and come incredibly intensely into her mouth. I mean that's one of the most intense orgasms I've had in a long while and she kept going until I was drained and had to stop her as I was done.

Caroline to the bathroom to dispose of what I'd given her and leans her head back in to say she was sorry about that but wasn't hungry. I thought that was a nice touch but don't really care myself as I wasn't even bothered about CIM so swallow doesn't bother me either.

I look at my watch and see I have 5 minutes left so I got up, showered and left with more kissing and groping on my way out and Caroline telling me how great I am (I know it's just WG PR).

Positives
Looks
Service levels and determination
Easy to arrange and convenient

Negatives
Costly

Would I return
For sure

Next
Not sure whether to try and bum Olivia from HC or Megan Carter May. Thoughts?

Offline stayer

Her AW profile says £180ph. Did you pay for any extras?

Offline deadman

I saw Caroline at hot collection and not EnglishRubyR.

I had put EnglishRubyR's link as I had booked to see her but she couldn't do it so I booked to see Caroline instead.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. The Caroline link is right at the top of my review.

Offline Link7

She wasn't hungry :lol: :lol:
Some of the things these girls come out with!