Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Croydon - Dolly (Indian/Malaysian)  (Read 2525 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only

Intro

My first review here so a little background is prob best. Would not call myself a veteran but been punting on/off for approx.. 3 years. In truth only joined after a shocker with a WG (PrincessAssia) who has outstanding reviews on AW but found she has been slated on here. AW has been a reliable guide (accept some will beg to differ) but over the last say 6 months or so sadly this is no longer the case.
On to the review. After my shocker with a PrincessAsia day before (will do a review later) and still feeling horny as fuck came across this young lady living within reasonable distance from me. Pics looked decent so thought surely my luck can’t be that bad two shit punts on consecutive days or could it???

Comms:

Called around lunchtime but got no answer so decided to pop a text requesting a meet after work at 7pm for 30 mins. About 15 mins later a reply came back apologising for missing the call but she is free at my requested time. I then clarified services by text to which she responded all included as per profile but OWO is  £10. I was fine with that.

Modern high rise recently built apartment block near East Croydon station. Safe and discrete with intercom system so no issues on my side. It is a 2 bed apartment and another WG was in the room next door. She later revealed from time to time other girls nip in from the network to meet punters.

Price:30 mins £60 + £10 for OWO

Appearance:

I arrived around 5 mins early and texted Dolly I was here is it okay to come up. She texted straight back with the flat number and buzzed me in. so no hanging around. Once I knocked the flat door she was indeed the girl in the pictures so no surprises. If anything I would say a size 6-8 rather than a 8, around 5’3, shoulder length hair. I would say around late 20s. I was presented with more girl-next-door type look rather than sex in your face high heels, suspenders et al. She was wearing a black t-shirt type dress, no shoes, very little make-up with a cracking pair of tits C/D cup) bursting out the t-shirt dress on this very slender frame. I was shown into the room. So far so good!

Services/Meeting:   

Dolly reconfirmed how long I wanted to stay and then took out a little notebook documenting time and duration okay we know this is done but never seen anybody do it my presence before!
Handed over my £70 and asked if I could have a quick shower. Clean bathroom with well stock toiletries and clean towels. On re-entering the room Dolly was sitting on the bed still fully clothed. We chatted for bit about this, that and nothing before I decided it was time to get on with the punt.

FK/DFK Started with slowly removing her clothing whilst kissing. Initially this was like light FK but through the punt it developed into DFK.
Once she was naked she got down on her knees and proceeded to give me a sloppy BJ. Her techniques was good, in fact very good and took my shaft down her throat as much as she could. Loads of eye contact with varied movement so none of this up/down robotic shit. Sucked my balls which promoted me try and get a full face fuck. She did not overly resist but I could tell it was like go easy on the face fuck this is not PSE – fair play!

Moved onto the bed to sample the pussy. Clean, tasty and made encouraging noises during oral (fake or otherwise), flip over for a 69 and this is when she really got into things and I am thinking this punt is already making up for yesterday.

Sex: Even though she was already very wet from the oral Dolly pull out some lube I already had my own condoms laid on the bed. On with the hat and she mounted me CG. A very tight pussy, asked me to go slow at the beginning but once she was into it rode me like a pro, flipped over for doggy and fucked her hard she did say from time to time go easy I am small, finally moved onto mich with legs over my shoulders before I exploded. It was during mich that the FK became DFK which added to the experience of a top punt.

I never hang around once I know my time was up and never wait for the WG bell to go off or for her to give you that look your time is up. Looked at my watch and it was 7:30 so asked if it was okay for me to grab a quick shower was expecting a kinda look that said not really but to my surprise she said yes and followed me in (obv no time to waste for the next punter) That said we had a mutual quick shower with Dolly even washing my cock – awesome!

Left her in the bathroom got dressed and then said my goodbyes. On exiting the flats looked at my watch again and it was just gone 7:45 so no clock watching on her part.   

Positives

Attractive girl and if your into slim girls with great tits :dancegirl:
Great attitude no rush you out the door onto the next punter shit
Tight pussy and great sex. Will allow you to fuck her in any position you like
VFM
Clean and modern apartment no nifty smells or anything or previous punter paraphernalia

Negatives

None really bar her taking out her notepad documenting her punts in front of me but in the scheme of things that was minor

Would I return. Yes 8/10  :)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 01:20:03 pm by sean70 »

SivaUK

Please give me her number if you have or the link to an advert coz the number given in the ad doesn’t seem to be active

sean70

Please give me her number if you have or the link to an advert coz the number given in the ad doesn’t seem to be active

Mate she has gone back to Malaysia. My last punt with her was mid July and I recall her saying she was leaving for home that week