Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madelyn - Aberdeen any info request  (Read 499 times)

Macattak

Has anyone got any info/had a shot of this tart. She works for divine entertainment in Aberdeen but can't find a review. Profile looks, good huge tits by the sound of it. Cheers

godwulf7

Yup - been with her many times, but not since she returned out of retirement though.  She was probably Divine's most popular girl at one time, but maybe five or six years ago found love and married a bloke and had a child etc.  The marriage went tits up maybe a year to eighteen months ago or so and she came back.  She loved being fucked, loved oral both ways and was a fairly wild, but lovely girl.  Her tits are massive, with big sensitive nipples.  Sizeable butt, few extra pounds here and there, but all woman.  Loved DFK, owo and used to take CIM, but don't know if she still does.  Loved her pussy being eaten well, I remember that!  I used to like meeting her and loved the intensity of her when she got turned on.  Again, that was a good few years ago.  She does not have the skinny, tight body of a newbie, but she certainly has experience.  Plus, she was just a nice woman.  She used to be fairly feisty though, which I liked, but who knows what has happened to that.

Good luck, and be nice to her!

Macattak

Thanks for the info mate, sounds promising. Is she a looker. Not a deal breaker good enthusiastic service outweighs in my experience, nice to know what's gonna open the door. Cheers