Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asia BBW - Gosport  (Read 1015 times)

Offline hampshirehog

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of meeting this one? She claims to be Thai, 28 years old, 5'3" tall and dress size 14 with 36 DD boobs - basically short and curvy which is what rocks my boat.
If anyone's got any info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

bigmanbigman

Offline Tinyopener90

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure of meeting this one? She claims to be Thai, 28 years old, 5'3" tall and dress size 14 with 36 DD boobs - basically short and curvy which is what rocks my boat.
If anyone's got any info, it'd be greatly appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met a week and a bit back for a BJ meet, wrapped. Had bad and good parts, bad first, no GFE no PSE style, almost no emotion, she took the cash went to another room for a min came back i layed on the bed, she went down and sucked me after putting a condom on it, she did compliment me on my "nice cock" however, then gave a BJ like it was a factory line, from the outside anyway, good part: it felt really good, after a few moment of that she obviously decided play time was over and her face got a bit more concentrated as she really thrashed it (In a BJ way) didn't last long then, cum very hard. However if you asked her to calm down she would have, this to be honest is the only thing i preferred about her over THAISPICE in gosport, Thai is better at everything from what i have felt, but was no mercy even after i asked her to slow (she ignored and sped up).

Next time she is down gosport (asia) go meet her maybe if you like a just business style good meet, perhaps consider thaispice - gosport if you want a asian or thai girl with great skills but with the likelyhood of a shorter session potentially.

Offline hampshirehog

Yeah, thaispice - I've left a review about her on here - she fucked me about after I made a booking, and she stopped answering calls/messages.

Offline Tinyopener90

Yeah, thaispice - I've left a review about her on here - she fucked me about after I made a booking, and she stopped answering calls/messages.
Ah that sucks, met her twice total and never had a problem. She does tend to try and finish you fast though, but deffo cannot fault her skill and looks at all. but if she did that to you then i can definitely see why you won't go with her.

Perhaps next time asia is down grab a meet with asia? Find most WGs performance is usually different from meet to meet, not much consistancy. Some are, most aren't.