Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANNA BABE?  (Read 2562 times)

Glasgowman69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Seen this one pop up on adultwork looks a cracker in my opinion but right away but alarm bells rigging 0 feedback never a good sign  :thumbsdown:

but there is two indicators which say maybe worth TOFTT

1.she has one review on here a positive

2. A decent amount of pictures in her gallery (all the same girl) not plucked from the internet  :wacko:

Booked in for tomorrow prepared to walk if its not the girl in the pictures

have my concerns that a big Brazilian beauty is only charging 60 for the 1/2hr and 0 feedback in Hamilton of all places but time will tell review to follow 

Offline appleteaser

I'm also TOFTT and booked for tomorrow morning. Hopefully this turns out to be genuine!

Offline Clattypats

The first two paragraphs of her profile sound like they've been picked from some sort of erotic novel... :wackogirl:

There are a couple of conflicting points on her profile....she says call or text to make a booking...and that A- levels is £50...

Then when you look at her FAQ... It's call or make a booking request(yet she has no feedback)...and  A- levels is £40... :unknown:

One plus point is the review she has on here has been made by a punter with alot of posts and reviews under his belt...So yeah it's probably risky...but who knows... :unknown:

Glasgowman69

I'm also TOFTT and booked for tomorrow morning. Hopefully this turns out to be genuine!

If you could fire up a review early tomorrow after your punt fella it'd be appreciate always a bonus knowing what you're walking into

Offline appleteaser

If you could fire up a review early tomorrow after your punt fella it'd be appreciate always a bonus knowing what you're walking into

Yeh will do, I'll try and get a review up ASAP. It's probably about time I contributed something  :P

I've actually seen alot of girls over the years but haven't reviewed because they've mostly already been well reviewed and I make my choices based on what others have said. A couple of horror stories and walk outs but the profiles are never up long enough to leave a review with relevant link.

Offline boobs_lover

Look forward to review - and hopefully being proved wrong.

Offline appleteaser

Guys, she's the real deal. Just finished a really enjoyable hour with her. She's only here for a wee bit, but she said she might be in Glasgow next week for 3 days.

Some quick info:

Profile was written by a friend (no doubt the same friend that's written for the other numerous profiles that Romanians seem to use) and CIM, although listed, isn't on the cards. Everything else seems like its game. Really passionate, great DFK, didn't opt for anal so don't know if that's actually available but can confirm rimming is if you're clean. OWO was an extra £20 but was worth it IMO. Great technique, went nice and deep as well. Sex in multiple positions, with lots of passionate kissing.

Pictures are very accurate, although I think her tits are bigger in real life. Great pair, with really suckable nipples and her arse was incredible. Brilliant view when going doggy.
Finished the session with a massage, and although she said it isn't her speciality, she nearly made me fall asleep!

Personality wise, she's very sweet, nice and polite and good for a wee chat and getting to know each other.

Said she's going back to Brazil after her wee tour, but she might come back. I think it depends on how busy she gets. Here's hoping! Going to try and see her again in the next few days!

Offline guns

She looks superb . What an arse !
If she's in Glasgow next week i will be paying her a visit .  :dance:

Offline Topkat

Guys, she's the real deal. Just finished a really enjoyable hour with her. She's only here for a wee bit, but she said she might be in Glasgow next week for 3 days.

Some quick info:

Profile was written by a friend (no doubt the same friend that's written for the other numerous profiles that Romanians seem to use) and CIM, although listed, isn't on the cards. Everything else seems like its game. Really passionate, great DFK, didn't opt for anal so don't know if that's actually available but can confirm rimming is if you're clean. OWO was an extra £20 but was worth it IMO. Great technique, went nice and deep as well. Sex in multiple positions, with lots of passionate kissing.

Pictures are very accurate, although I think her tits are bigger in real life. Great pair, with really suckable nipples and her arse was incredible. Brilliant view when going doggy.
Finished the session with a massage, and although she said it isn't her speciality, she nearly made me fall asleep!

Personality wise, she's very sweet, nice and polite and good for a wee chat and getting to know each other.

Said she's going back to Brazil after her wee tour, but she might come back. I think it depends on how busy she gets. Here's hoping! Going to try and see her again in the next few days!

Where did you meet her AppleT
Profile says she is in Hamilton, bit of a trail for me but if she is good, I may give her a try.
Look forward to your review.
TK

Offline appleteaser

Met her in Hamilton mate, she said she plans to be in Glasgow next week then back to London, and then maybe up to Inverness or something. She's only gonna be in UK for a month or so before she heads back to Brazil :(

Offline nervous1

Lucky bastards.  She looks magnificent  :(

Offline MeSoHorny

appleteaser, is the number on her profile accurate? I've tried both phoning and texting but nothing is getting through.

Thanks, MSH.

Swingerman2017

Offline guns

On ES today but up to £80 hh  :dash:
External Link/Members Only
Still looks top notch though .

Offline appleteaser

appleteaser, is the number on her profile accurate? I've tried both phoning and texting but nothing is getting through.

Thanks, MSH.

I used the number that was on her profile, but if memory serves she works 10AM - Midnight and doesn't pick up the phone until after 10AM. She also gave me (what I would assume) her private number during our session but I'm not sure if I should give it out publicly..

On a side note, apologies for a lack of an official review on Anna. Been incredibly busy in my business/work and don't really have much time to construct  a proper review. It wouldn't differ much from what I've already said above anyways. Bummer really cos if I had more time I'd rather spend it on another session with Anna! :D

Offline MeSoHorny

Thanks for that link guns. The number is (I think) different to the one on her a/w profile, so I may try the ES one. Although 80 for the hh is a little steep...

MSH.

Offline Santiago

Her AW profile is now showing Westminster London

:dash: