Author Topic: Luciana Sexy Busty - Aberdeen  (Read 1819 times)


13 review(s) for Luciana Sexy Busty (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for Luciana Mature New (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

BK899

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Adding in a few reviews now I'm a member

Luciana Sexy Busty

If you are in the mood for a good MILF then look no further - she advertises as being 46, which seems about right. She has a nice body, obviously has a few curves (not fat), but still nice. Ok looking, not amazing but not a minger and kisses well.

Her prices are a bit high, but good experience.

Really excellent DFK, excellent Oral, fingering, Anal (extra), and combines GFE to get all horny, to ending with total PSE.

I would think she does anything or her likes list, really good company, defo Brazilian and very good at her job.

I went a few times, tend to get bored after that and want variety.

Good punt though.