Sexy JennyXX - link on AW
Ok good and bad about this girl
Good points
- Seems up for anything, services included DFK, OWO, Fingering, Anal, Protected Sex
She has quite a tight pussy, so anal not really needed, it's not that deep so she makes all sorts of faces when you ram in deep. I quite liked that.
Also gives an OK massage, but to be honest 1/2 an hour is all you need, I was getting bored.
English pretty crap, conversation limited.
She is tiny, but not a bad body, slim, nice tits, no fat.
Bad Points
Ok lads, she is a bit of a minger, and much older than 29, I would say late 30's at least.
Not a pretty face, I should have walked when I saw her, but she was very nice and I was feeling horny.
Apartment not the nicest, but discreet enough.
So to summarise, if you want a dirty slut up for anything, and try not to look at her face, then it's an ok punt.
I can't say I would recommend because she is a munter, but still worth giving you all an idea.