Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Da, Bunya Thai Massage, Oldham  (Read 9923 times)

Offline scutty brown

Bunya Thai Massage, 182 Manchester Rd, Oldham, OL9 7BN
07482 527354
External Link/Members Only

I was working at Oldham today, and afterwards popped into this place on spec. The result was the most astounding massage I've ever experienced. The girl who massaged me was the most skilled I've met yet and is well worth a visit just for her manipulative skills.

On the main road from the M60 into Oldham. I used a small carpark at the end of the terrace, which probably belongs to the nearby pub. The building is a small converted shop which from the outside looks run down with faded pink signboard, windows and doors occluded by posters. Indoors is a different story, compact but clean and tidily furnished with two massage rooms downstairs, at least one more upstairs. No showers in the rooms. There is a shower in the toilet, but using it would mean trailing through the waiting room.

Staff
Varies between two and four, I was given the names of three:
Taya - day off
Sala - a stunningly beautiful slim girl around 5'3", with brown hair. Thai, but looks Chinese-European mix with almond face, pale skin and eyes to die for. Unfortunately she was prior-booked for two hours with some guy who came in with a leer which made him look like the village perv.
Da - a hardbody Thai girl with muscles, shoulder length black hair and the biggest firmest looking tits I've seen on a thai girl. She came to me straight from entertaining another customer, and her face was flushed with that healthy glow you seen in girls after heavy exercise. Oh-ho I thought.....

The massage
Cost £30 for an hour (Two hours would be £50)
We used one of the downstair rooms. They use bed-size massage tables, proper ones not the crap folding ones.
Da asked me: "Soft, medium or hard?".
"Medium" I replied. Thank god I did because hard would have been hard
She started at me feet and worked up to my neck, systematically tweaking twisting creaking cracking and jabbing every joint (including every toe) and pressure point. She's clearly trained in some form of TCM, or maybe martial skills. Five times she knelt on my legs and threw her full weight on my back - each time jerking multiple vertebrae free. My legs were pulled over my back in multiple ways, everything was stretched and turned, she found the knots from my past dislocated shoulder and she pummelled shit out of it. It hurt it really fucking hurt, but in a good way: the endorphins kicked in and it was almost like being in a dream. If you can imagine the weirdest physiotherapy position possible, she probably did it to me. The more it hurt, the more relaxed I felt.
After around 30 minutes she switched to more conventional flowing massage with oil, but even then she was targeting obvious skeletal and muscle issues. After another ten or so minutes, the magic words "turn over". Partytime I thought.......but no, more legbending and stretching and pain. Then the magic words: she looked at me, grinned and said "massage? another £20". So I gulped yes, and the wanking commenced, her muscles bringing things to a happy conclusion.
Once we'd finished I asked about "other services". She said she would go topless, but didn't say how much. Fully nude £50. I asked about FS but she seemed too embarrassed to answer that one.
She also explained that part of the pain was due to the strength needed to try and relocate the knotted tissue in my shoulder - but that didn't explain the ferocity elsewhere. Believe me,this girl can grip and squeeze like a vice, and the pain she can produce is exquisite, but the net result is my back feels the freest it has in years, and at the moment my shoulder - for once - doesn't hurt. Definitely a plus.

I'll be going back again, only question is whether I could survive the pain of a two hour session, or would I be better off with a four hander with Sala as well? I'm slavering at the thought of them both naked.....

Online frankc

An enjoyable read that Scutty....think I'll be giving this place a miss though, I can get beat up for nothing any Friday night in central Oldham...

James153

I drive past this place occassionally when commuting, may have to pop in, even for no-HE... need a good cracking once in a while and this is decently priced.

Offline Dean801

I like the soun of this place after the review.
Was you naked for the original massage before extras were discussed?

Offline scutty brown

I like the soun of this place after the review.
Was you naked for the original massage before extras were discussed?

I was totally naked

Offline zypbx

I went a couple of times when working in the area, not long after it opened. It was just Bunya at the time and only rooms down stairs.
Massage by Mei. Excellent medium to hard massage. She didn't bother keeping me covered but no HE (to be fair, she never awoke little Zy;) probably something to do with her boyfriend sat on reception!
Hasn't stopped me going back, just not been in the area.

Zy

Offline scutty brown

Went back today for a second crack. Was allocated a plain looking girl in her 20's whose name was something on the lines of "Esme".
She'd obviously not read the plot book, she kept me covered with a towel at all times, hands never got near my groin or ass, and never suggested anything "extra". I may have missed a clue, but I don't think so - her attitude made me think things would blow up if I asked.
She delivered a thoroughly professional massage, similar (but not as violent as yesterday), but had a very detached attitude.
There was another girl there as well - short, attractive with a multicoloured ponytail which resembled real horse hair. Not sure if she was a working girl or the girl in charge.
Looks like whats available depends on the girl, so tread carefully and feel your way

Offline Col12

scutty - just wondering is the girl from your original report shown on the gallery link on their website? Thanks

Offline scutty brown

scutty - just wondering is the girl from your original report shown on the gallery link on their website? Thanks

I don't recognise any of the girls in those photos

goldwing1

Bunya Thai Massage, 182 Manchester Rd, Oldham, OL9 7BN
07482 527354
External Link/Members Only

I was working at Oldham today, and afterwards popped into this place on spec. The result was the most astounding massage I've ever experienced. The girl who massaged me was the most skilled I've met yet and is well worth a visit just for her manipulative skills.

On the main road from the M60 into Oldham. I used a small carpark at the end of the terrace, which probably belongs to the nearby pub. The building is a small converted shop which from the outside looks run down with faded pink signboard, windows and doors occluded by posters. Indoors is a different story, compact but clean and tidily furnished with two massage rooms downstairs, at least one more upstairs. No showers in the rooms. There is a shower in the toilet, but using it would mean trailing through the waiting room.

Staff
Varies between two and four, I was given the names of three:
Taya - day off
Sala - a stunningly beautiful slim girl around 5'3", with brown hair. Thai, but looks Chinese-European mix with almond face, pale skin and eyes to die for. Unfortunately she was prior-booked for two hours with some guy who came in with a leer which made him look like the village perv.
Da - a hardbody Thai girl with muscles, shoulder length black hair and the biggest firmest looking tits I've seen on a thai girl. She came to me straight from entertaining another customer, and her face was flushed with that healthy glow you seen in girls after heavy exercise. Oh-ho I thought.....

The massage
Cost £30 for an hour (Two hours would be £50)
We used one of the downstair rooms. They use bed-size massage tables, proper ones not the crap folding ones.
Da asked me: "Soft, medium or hard?".
"Medium" I replied. Thank god I did because hard would have been hard
She started at me feet and worked up to my neck, systematically tweaking twisting creaking cracking and jabbing every joint (including every toe) and pressure point. She's clearly trained in some form of TCM, or maybe martial skills. Five times she knelt on my legs and threw her full weight on my back - each time jerking multiple vertebrae free. My legs were pulled over my back in multiple ways, everything was stretched and turned, she found the knots from my past dislocated shoulder and she pummelled shit out of it. It hurt it really fucking hurt, but in a good way: the endorphins kicked in and it was almost like being in a dream. If you can imagine the weirdest physiotherapy position possible, she probably did it to me. The more it hurt, the more relaxed I felt.
After around 30 minutes she switched to more conventional flowing massage with oil, but even then she was targeting obvious skeletal and muscle issues. After another ten or so minutes, the magic words "turn over". Partytime I thought.......but no, more legbending and stretching and pain. Then the magic words: she looked at me, grinned and said "massage? another £20". So I gulped yes, and the wanking commenced, her muscles bringing things to a happy conclusion.
Once we'd finished I asked about "other services". She said she would go topless, but didn't say how much. Fully nude £50. I asked about FS but she seemed too embarrassed to answer that one.
She also explained that part of the pain was due to the strength needed to try and relocate the knotted tissue in my shoulder - but that didn't explain the ferocity elsewhere. Believe me,this girl can grip and squeeze like a vice, and the pain she can produce is exquisite, but the net result is my back feels the freest it has in years, and at the moment my shoulder - for once - doesn't hurt. Definitely a plus.

I'll be going back again, only question is whether I could survive the pain of a two hour session, or would I be better off with a four hander with Sala as well? I'm slavering at the thought of them both naked.....

I went there, only 5 mins from my house, only went because I just fancied a relaxing massage , nothing else.
Damm good hard massage, must have some strength to do what they do.
Not too sure if it`s a con but she also mentioned the knotted tissue in my shoulder.
Was also offered the extras but wasn`t bothered, sooner have a proper punt rather that a 5 minute hand relief.
For the money, can`t really fault it, £25-£35 for an hour seems to be the going rate in the Oldham area