Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sexy Nikola - Aberdeen  (Read 2808 times)

4 review(s) for NAUGHTY SEXY NIKOLA (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

Booked a hh (thank fuck) with this overpriced, overhyped, overweight pig couple weeks back now. AW feedback, as I have previously stated, can only be a rough guide, it really is a mutual love-in punters too scared to slag off the tarts for fear of negative feedback in return. This is the only place to get a more realistic appraisal. Anyway back to the job in hand.

Comms were good, easy to arrange, nice flat not far off Crown St. Ok that's the positives out the way now for the shit.

Claims to be Brazilian, my arse she's about as Brazilian as an Andy Considine free kick. There's a definite EE twang to the accent, I would suggest she's a rat eating Romanian for sure. Also claims size 12 they obviously don't do arithmetic in Bucharest would put her at least 18. To top it off the hardest fake tits known to man, felt like 2 lumps of granite digging into my chest when the grossly overweight specimen lay on top of me.

She thinks she's some kind of seductress with the hot oil shit, ridiculous dirty talk and stupid facial expressions while wanking you off. All of which is interspersed with copious amounts of freezing cold baby wipes roughly rubbed on your cock. Sorry munter but that's guaranteed  to kill a hardon stone dead.

10 mins of that shit and I couldn't take any more. Seriously pissed off now, it's time to get lard ass on her knees, bag on and line her up for the roughest fucking I can muster. Short time later, pull out, bag off and sprayed jizz over her flabby arse before the tramp new what had hit her.

To sum up, yet another soul destroying Aberdeen punt. On the plus side I have a couple of tasty looking tarts lined up this week fingers crossed. Reviews to follow.

Offline spud jizz

:lol:
nice and brutal, this cow is so up her self iam surprised she has so many positive reviews
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

godwulf7

Hey M,

Nice review, and I recognize a lot of what you say from my own last miserable visit in 2015.  I was with her three times in 2009/2010, and she was bloody excellent every time.  A great fuck.  Beautiful tight pussy, great OWO, lithe, loved sucking cock.  An arse to die for in doggy. The whole nine yards.  After two hours with her, I would leave smiling, but almost on my knees.  She had her own small boobs then, and she really loved pleasing her client.  Just grand.  She then got a boob job, and somewhere between 2010 and 2015, she got a ridiculous self-regard, and was as full of her own shit as could be.  I hate encountering this sort of thing, but it is not unknown, and my way of dealing with it was to resolve NOT to ever go back and waste more time on her.  I saw it as a shame, and sort of pathetic, but just wrote it off.  I went to see her in 2015 because I remembered her massage was top drawer, and still is.  But I also wanted good sex, a good BJ and all the rest as well.  Having fucked her before, I did not feel the need to go through it all at the outset, and paid her £140 for an hours full service.  Well, it was a disaster.  She had no intention of a full service, and declined owo AND sex because - and I quote - she had seen the quack that day and he had hurt her pussy.  So no fucking.  She then says she no longer does oral in such bookings, so that is out too.  Whaaaaaat?!?!  By this time, I am naked and she has my oily hard on in her hands and implores me to trust her, because so many of her great clients really love and prefer it.  Sounded like shite to me, but proceedings were under way and she had my cock in her hand already.  I told her it was a con to take my booking for a full service when she had zero intention of working her old magic on me.  To be fair, she gives a mean HJ, with prostate massage, so it did not take her all day.  I told her I was pissed off, and that she had basically lied to me, and she patronized me by saying that I had misunderstood.  No, I fucking didn't.  Anyway, I figured she had bought all her own mini legend, and decided to conduct bookings as she wanted, not as her clients wanted.  It happens.  It's a laugh that she still bills herself as 38 years of age, when she must be 50 by now.  I wasn't in UKP in 2015, so never bothered about flagging my old incident, but it seems she is still pulling this sort of shit, so it's time to speak up.  She is years past her sell-by date, and should retire.

As for Brazilian, I think she is.  For years, I was friendly with Michelle/Honey, the fabulous Brazilian WG who, at that time, felt Nikola was a complete phoney.  Should have listened to her!

Macattak

Nice response thought it might be just me, was half expecting a few negative comments telling me how wonderful she is. Good to see similar review time to run these skanks out of town if enough shit reviews are posted they either up their game or fuck off somewhere else.

Another bizarre thing I forgot to mention was the her shoving a condom on her finger with a view to milking the prostate what a stupid fat fuck, that was the point where I told her to get on her knees.

godwulf7

Well, if you like oily HJs with a WG's finger up your arse, you probably think her lame shit is the dog's bollocks, but it's not for me. Shame, as she knows how to do it, and used to be a sensational fuck, but clearly cannot really be arsed any more.  It happens.  She should just be more honest in her advertising now.  The bollocks in her adverts is simply ridiculous now.  😛

Macattak

Got one of your positives lined up for Friday mate Julia. Don't worry will be on my best behaviour!!!

godwulf7

Got one of your positives lined up for Friday mate Julia. Don't worry will be on my best behaviour!!!

Oh no..... 😂  Not sure I think THAT is a good idea, based on your reviews I have read.  Julia is delicate and nice, not one of your 'On your knees, bitch!' kind of girls.  Besides, by Friday, she will be knackered and ready to head back to Poland.  Treat her nicely and be gentle with her....  I want her to come BACK!!! 😂

Besides, there are loads of Thai girls here just now.....

Macattak

Oi I'm offended!!! Did you not read my review on Priya91 proper gent hoping for a similar experience with this one.

godwulf7

Yes, that's true, I suppose..... You must have gone to Priya just after church one day, given that all you did was stick your thumb up her arse... 😂😂😂   I saw Priya as well, and she was very nice indeed.  I just haven't put a review up yet, but will.  Her BJ and that fabulous little tongue were alone worth the fee.... that girl can sure suck a cock.  Sigh.....

No need to take offence, old boy - just be nice to Julia, ok?  Like I said, I want her to come back! 😂

Macattak

No worries there. I always let the tarts set the tone, if it's respectful and enthusiastic they get the same from me. Well mostly anyway  :D

Online Davey Dykes

External Link/Members Only

about as Brazilian as an Andy Considine free kick.

Class! That's the quote and not the set-piece obviously.