Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss sexy suga uk - Chippenham  (Read 2425 times)

5 review(s) for 1sweetstunner (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LondonPete

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I met Miss sexy suga uk in Chippenham for a one hour booking.  Comms before were excellent and her address was very easy to find - I was able to park on her drive. 

Although there are no face pictures on her site she is very beautiful with a mane of dark hair and huge, seductive brown eyes.  She was dressed in black underwear covered by a black see through top, but after going upstairs and doing the paperwork she appeared wearing only heels.  She has a stunning figure with natural 40GG boobs which she is very happy to have sucked and played with.  She was also fit and tanned, having just come back from holiday.

Suga was very chatty and gave me a nice massage to start with, then we moved to more intimate play.  I didn't use many of the services she offered, but she is absolutely stunning at sucking cock and enjoyed keeping me on the edge - I enjoyed it too!  I like doing RO and Suga was very wet and very vocal, wriggling around and arching her back as I used my fingers and tounge.  We finished with Suga delivering a stunning oral finale.

Suga was an absolute delight in every way and I am sure I only scratched the surface of what she can deliver.  She was very friendly and chatty throughout the encounter and all services were delivered with skill and enthusiasm.

This is my first ever review - I hope it was useful.

Offline Rimmington

Nice one Pete.  I saw her a few times a while back when she used to regularly tour in my area.  She's great fun, totally up for it and absolutely filthy.  Had quite a few very kinky sessions with her......