Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KazXoX - (Central London Hotel)  (Read 3921 times)

15 review(s) for KazXoX (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Hi,
I met with Kaz last week. I was looking for a GFE with a naughty twist in order to experiment new things (I'm very vanilla). I had noticed her profile on UKE and have been interested for some time but Canary Wharf was difficult for me. When I saw she was in Central London, I contacted her. She later told me she was still in Canary Wharf but was doing incalls from hotels in Central London.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date and Price Great VFM (in this case at least)
May 2017, £150 + tip, 1h (that became 2h), in the evening

Booking & Communication Easy and efficient
I contacted Kaz via UKE in April and a meeting was quickly arranged for the beginning of May. In the morning before our meeting, she sent a message via UKE to cancel/postpone (she was not feeling well). I did not see it and sent a text at the end of the afternoon to confirm on my side. She was embarrassed and proposed 1h30 at the price of 1h at our next meeting. It was quickly accepted and we agreed on a later date.
On the day of the meeting, we switched to texts with an increasing frequency as the day progressed, as well to fine tune the details (room nber, etc.) as to tease. A good way to create some connection.

Look & attitude
Pictures are accurate as well as all the information on the site. Kaz has a lovely toned body, natural breast, some tattoos on the back/shoulder and her bum is indeed beautiful. I would perhaps not notice Kaz in a crowd but I would be happy to seat beside her in a train or a plane (the longer the journey, the better).
Kaz came to the hotel in civvy clothes and took a quick shower. She came out of the bathroom in black lingerie, including stockings, suspender, heels and some make-up. She was looking great IMO.
Good attitude: she jumped on me as soon as the door was closed for a long and wet DFK. For the whole meeting, she has been energetic, bubbly, eager to please, chatty (when we had a short break), sexy. She's not a clockwatcher. At some point, feeling we were close to the end, I asked her if we still had time and she said 45 mn. When she was dressing, I realized she had been with me for 2 hours (hence the well deserved tip).
The paperwork (including checking the test results) was done swiftly and in an engaging/smiling way.

Services
I had asked for a GFE with some naughty services. I gave a list of ideas (from her Like List) but not a "to do" list as I like to follow the flow. Before starting, I mentioned I was a 1 pop guy and the longer before I come the better.
In about 80 mn of actions, we did a lot of things : oral (OWO) both ways several times and in several positions (incl. 69), rimming (both ways), penetration (protected) in at least 5 positions, various pace, facefucking, facial and snowballing.  :wacko: She was proposing as well as me asking, so it was a well balanced interaction. Following my request, I have been stimulated for more than 1 hour and came only at the end (a real relief).   :yahoo:
Thanks to Kaz's attitude, all these new services for me (rimming, facial, snowballing) seemed very "normal" and went with the flow; nothing seemed mechanical.
After a chat lying on the bed, she went to the shower and asked :"Come with me ?". Then, we finished with a shared shower (friendly, not sexual).

A very good experience. If I have to highlight one thing, it is definitely how the meeting went smoothly and in a very natural way.
I recommend and would go again.

Cheers

Offline puntingpumping1920

On her profile she says you have to showcase your STD screening results. Did you show your test results to her
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lucky Luke 70

On her profile she says you have to showcase your STD screening results. Did you show your test results to her
Yes. It was done quickly and in a friendly way, then it did not kill the mood.
I had specified in my introduction that I would show the results.

Offline stayer

Is this the only quality Romanian WG in town?

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for your honesty regarding looks. Cheers.

mcgee121

Is this the only quality Romanian WG in town?

At her prices she better be.  But some Romanians are very attractive.  Looks wise according to the OP she's quite average looking.

Offline Tailgate

At her prices she better be.  But some Romanians are very attractive.  Looks wise according to the OP she's quite average looking.

I saw this girl in December after I booked her on Backpage.
I did not think she was good looking in the face, quite plain and not too good teeth and she has some fairground tattoos, meaning they looked like she had them done by an amateur.

She was a good fuck, ok body and nice girl but £150 for a very plain girl meant I left thinking it was an expensive punt.

mcgee121

I saw this girl in December after I booked her on Backpage.
I did not think she was good looking in the face, quite plain and not too good teeth and she has some fairground tattoos, meaning they looked like she had them done by an amateur.

She was a good fuck, ok body and nice girl but £150 for a very plain girl meant I left thinking it was an expensive punt.

Do a review if you can.

Offline Top Dog

Yes. It was done quickly and in a friendly way, then it did not kill the mood.
I had specified in my introduction that I would show the results.

Glad you had good punt mate regarding the proof of test results how recent does she require like I had test few weeks ago is that acceptable to her ?

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Glad you had good punt mate regarding the proof of test results how recent does she require like I had test few weeks ago is that acceptable to her ?
Hi, she did not specify any period. Mine are from this year and it seemed good enough. Perhaps ask her ?

Offline mmmwhat

Hey mate, can you explain the tip in your pricing? Do you literally mean you gave her a tip after the service?

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Hey mate, can you explain the tip in your pricing? Do you literally mean you gave her a tip after the service?
Indeed. Perhaps it looks weird but the original booking and price were for 1 hour while she stayed 2 hours. I think it was deserved.