Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cool_Victoria Basingstoke  (Read 8244 times)

1 review(s) for Cool_Victoria (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

I was in the area of Basingstoke so I looked up this location on AdultWork to see if anyone was available to book at short notice.  I came across this profile with a phone number on it - Cool_Victoria.  Texted to find out where she was located and found out she was in a hotel.  This appealed to me as I've not met a WG in a hotel before so it would be a slightly new experience for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked her for 30 minutes - £70.  Turned up at the hotel - called her from the car park to get the room number, walked inside (nobody on the front desk), found the room.  When I met Victoria she was friendly but just wearing the hotel robe and some slippers - not the best start - I would have liked her to have made more of an effort.  It was a last minute booking but she had 15 minutes notice - surely enough time to put some sex dress / other clothes on for me?  Or at least some lingerie and shoes!  As I entered the room she asked, "did anyone see you?".  She seemed anxious about it.  I guess there was no deal made with the reception then!  then she would only speak in hushed tones.

Victoria is from Spain.  I handed over the cash after asking her if I could: kiss her; cum more than once during my allotted time.  She answered yes to both.  I looked for a clock in the room and found one displayed on the TV - noted the time I handed over the cash - 8.33pm

She peeled off the robe to reveal a tanned and very nice body.  Very slim with very small breasts (a-cup) - but I don't mind that as I'm a legs-man and she has really lovely legs.  She's in her early-to-mid twenties and does not look anything like as pretty as she does in her profile pictures.  Not ugly but I was still a little disappointed.

We started to kiss for a couple of minutes (light french kissing, not deep).  She went to give me OWO but I asked for her to put a condom on me first.  She gave me a great blowjob including ball-licking for a few minutes.  We switched to 69 position just so I could look at her sexy arse whilst she continued to suck me off.  Then we lay down on the bed together, kissing some more.  I started fucking her for a few minutes (hadn't fucked any WG for many years - normally just do oral & massage).  I was on top, holding onto her fantastic legs.  Her pussy was nice and tight and I could feel I was going to cum (but didn't mind as I'd get any pop - or so I thought).  Came in the condom so she got me a wet wipe to clean up.

I looked at the clock on the TV and it said 8.48 - so I'd have 15 minutes.  Victoria jumped in the shower and gave herself a quick pussy-wash.  That's OK I thought - I'll just get her to give me another blowjob.  Anyway, she dried herself off and I said, "so I have some more time left".  She said, "only 2 minutes".  I pointed to the clock on the TV and said that I'd remembered the time when I handed over the money. "Don't worry about that clock" she said, "look at my watch - it was 8.25 when you paid me".  Her watch now said 8.49.  I tried to reason with her but she wasn't having any of it.  The whole time I was calm and polite about it.  I realised it was a lost cause so I just got myself dressed.  As I was putting my shoes on I reached into my pocket and pulled out my punting phone.  I checked the calls list and found saw that I had called this girl from my car, outside the hotel at 8.29.  My phone now displayed a time of 8.50.  So I explained to her that it was only 21 minutes since I had made the phone call and in that time, I had walked from my car, found the room, sorted out the paperwork.  We'd had sex, she'd had a shower and I'd got dressed.  So there was no way that I'd had the whole time (only half of it in fact) and there was plenty of time for a second round.  Then she got a bit cross and said "why do you want to?...", and held up her fist to mime having a fight I guess.  I told her that I wouldn't book her again and I left.

What I can't understand is that on her Adultwork profile - all the feedback is very positive.  Is everybody else happy to only get half the time they've paid for or was this unusual behavour for her?

The other negative thing about the punt is that Victoria leaned over to check read her text messages (phone on the bedside table) every time the phone beeped - which was 4 or 5 times in our 15 minute encounter.  So I didn't feel she was focussed on what she was doing.  If I've paid for her time then I expect her to at least pretend to be focussed on just me for that time.

So in summary - a sexy girl, great body, friendly and welcoming.  Bad punt due to her lying about the time we'd had, checking her messages and leaving me feeling like I'd been short changed.  So it's going to be a negative from me and I won't return.  Perhaps someone else could have a better time with her.  I would recommend, if you're going for 30 minutes with her - to plan on only cumming once and try your best to last until the end!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:59:56 pm by LL »

Offline Stiltskin

Sorry to hear you had a crap punt. I'd noticed her profile too, but there was just something about her that made me think - production line punt. It's a pity as there's not much else available in Basingstoke these days.

Offline berksboy

Thanks for letting us know as she looks hot but will put her on my not to do list !

LL

I notice she's working in Basingstoke again today (after a short period working in East London).  Pretty good value for money now (if you agree on your time of arrival that is!) - £60 for half hour, including anal (not certain on that - just based on her profile) but I couldn't book her again, after my last experience.  Someone else go see her, with a stopwatch!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:35:36 pm by LL »

Offline latecomer

Thanks for posting this warning.  The great thing about this site is that we can give each other honest feedback, there's space to go into detail (as opposed to AW) and the WG can't hide it (as opposed to AW).  I must admit when I looked through her AW feedback a few alarm bells started to ring but it's easy to be wise after the event.  With all her "positive" feedback it just goes to show that some punters seem to be very easily satisfied, as has been discussed on another thread.  Better luck with the next one!

James999

From the feedback on her portfolio she seems to have a bit of an attitude, and she seems to think if she no shows and it's not her fault  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

From the feedback on her portfolio she seems to have a bit of an attitude.

From reading this review she seems a right arrogant cunt, I would have been tempted to walk when she opened the door in a dressing gown.
This is why I very rarely punt any more.   :thumbsdown:

Offline mh

From reading this review she seems a right arrogant cunt, I would have been tempted to walk when she opened the door in a dressing gown.
This is why I very rarely punt any more.   :thumbsdown:

Well it depends on the doorway - if it's one where she can't "hide" behind the door itself then I wouldn't expect or want her to be naked or in just undies as anyone passing could peer in. Of course if it was a Nora Batty fleece dressing gown then I'd be off too...  :scare:

Festisio

This is why this website is so damn good - I was eyeing up her profile, about to add her to my shortlist for tomorrow and I then did my usual search for the profile number here - hey presto up pops this neg review.  Cheers for saving me from a probable shite punt.

Offline rudolph hucker

I had wanted to see her on her next visit to Bristol, but thankfully I will save my cash for another victim!
What I can't get my head round is all the positive feedback for her, punting really does have a wide and varied selection of punters, some more easily pleased than others.

Ta to all who have contributed to this thread!

happy hunting
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:42:32 pm by rudolph hucker »

LL

Ta to all who have contributed to this thread!
Well it's only me who has actually seen her.  I was hoping some others would come forward to share their own experiences.  In any case I hope that she takes my feedback on board.  You never know it might encourage her to do better.

Offline speybro

I visited this girl in Basingstoke some months ago after trying to see her in Reading and I'm afraid I can only add to the general gloom.  Save your cash and try elsewhere would be my advice. :dash:

simulations

So glad I found this site! I tried booking this girl in Guildford earlier this year, phone number was a dud, and didn't respond to booking form until after arranged time.

Was then I noticed profile was being accessed from Romania, poor feedback was then left.

LL

Her price has gone back up now.  And she's in Farnborough today - lucky them! :D