Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Central Newcastle  (Read 2087 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

1 hour.  £100.00.  Central Newcastle.

Good communications today by text. Nice apartment near Centre For Life.  Tanya is a very attractive Hungarian girl. Pictures are accurate. Friendly and chatty girl with quite good english.

Decided on a neutral having nearly given a positive. Main reason being very perfunctary closed mouthed kissing. Also no OWO which is always a bit of a downer though to be fair it is not on her enjoys list.

Those two points aside it was a good meet. Tanya threw herself into everything else with a lot of energy and enthusiasm. Very vigorous cowgirl and reverse, nice mish, doggy cowgirl and 69.  We both needed to take a couple of breaks as it was frigging boiling in the flat and both perspiring freely to put it politely. She really needs to invest in a fan asap.

So one of those punts which was perfectly fine but I wouldn't return. The lack of kissing always puts a damper on proceedings.

Offline CELICA GT

Aye PG, poor kissing and OWO is a bit disappointing, tidy looking tho. It's another notch I suppose  :hi:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Aye PG, poor kissing and OWO is a bit disappointing, tidy looking tho. It's another notch I suppose  :hi:

Exactly. A trophy punt from the pictures I guess. The OW featured a lot of hand too. Though the same hand applied a memorable oily HJ to finish. Her massage skills were certainly in evidence there.

Online johnny34

Thanks for the review PG, pity about the kissing & ow but I think the previous reviews would have put me off anyway.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Thanks for the review PG, pity about the kissing & ow but I think the previous reviews would have put me off anyway.

Yes. I should really have done a bit more research. Though in a weird way it make me feel better that it was not just me who didn't get my face snogged off  :)

Offline happyguy48

So she does oral, you can fuck the arse off her but her lips are sealed when you get a kiss, strange creatures women  :D

Offline foreverchanges

Good review and I think the neutral is a fair comment.
Certainly more fun than cutting the grass and then later on waiting 15 minutes in an Ice Cream queue down the local park only to be told that the Mr Whippy machine had conked out. :angry:

Offline The Outsider

Good review and I think the neutral is a fair comment.
Certainly more fun than cutting the grass and then later on waiting 15 minutes in an Ice Cream queue down the local park only to be told that the Mr Whippy machine had conked out. :angry:

You should leave a Negative for My Whippy!  ;)

Offline The Outsider

I do like the way one of her main photos shows her looking bored playing with her phone!   :)