External Link/Members Only£120 for an hours incall
I was recently reminiscing about the local escorts of yesteryear I used to book through an agency.I hadn’t done it for years. There is only one agency in Aberdeen, so didn’t require a lot of thought.
Divine is easy to deal with – discuss who you want to see and they get the girl to call you back to finalise details. Agreed a time a few hours away and was given a postcode.
Charlotte’s incall is her flat in Torry in a modern council looking street. Perfectly discrete and safe.
I would say Charlotte is about 5’2”, very trim body, B cup and early 30s. Facially you wouldn’t look twice, but in tight jeans you’d check out her figure. None of the pics on the agency website stand out to me as representative.
She was barefoot in a dressing gown when I arrived.
Had a quick shower – towel wasn’t fluffy and there no male toiletries.
She didn’t really do DFK, kissing was quite light. OWO was amateur (toothy and rough) but she went at it with enthusiasm. I think she’d spent preparation time on her hair, not washing her minge – wasn’t fresh enough for me to get into oral. She seemed fine with fingering though. Covered sex in whatever position I wanted and she seemed to enjoy it. I had a hour to fill so took my time no complaints from her.
After I’d popped with 15 mins of my hour to go, she was straight up and getting dressed. I’m a one tick pony in an hour, but Id have preferred it if she stayed in bed chatting.
So in summary, Id say : ‘good bod, ok shag but surprisingly amateur as an escort’.
So to me this is a neutral as it fails on the test of ‘would I go back?’. Min booking is an hour. £120 for an hour is competitive but I prefer half hours. I would probably repeat for £70 for a half hour, but not for an hour.
previous review :
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138006.0