Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Suzy - Hungarian Slight Milf - Tooting  (Read 2740 times)

9 review(s) for Lovely Suzy xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SantanaCarlos

Apologies for the late reviews. Figured it's time I start contributing instead of just lurking as this site has helped me navigate many punts.

Thanks to the chaps that reviewed her before.

External Link/Members Only

Price: £50/30 Minutes

Location: Tooting. Not discrete at all on the main road. Been to this place before to see External Link/Members Only (Well reviewed on here)

Appearance: Dressed in regular clothing at my request. Perky tits, nice solid arse, Initiates/takes control of the punt which is good for me. Blondish hair.

Service: OWO, Reverse Cowgirl, and Doggy, ball licking. Oral on her and kissing was on offer but I refrained from the approaches as I'm not interested in that.

Admiring her arse in the beginning for a while then I asked her to commence with owo whilst she knelt in front of me. Good suction + great attempt overall with oral.  On with the hat and she squatted on my johnson which was unexpected but felt great. Moved into doggy where I proceeded to "Jackhammer" in the words of BM  :D :D . popped my muck over her breast and midriff area while she caressed my balls.

Overall: VFM punt. Does what it says on the tin and speaks good English.  Will i see her again? No. Will I recommend, Yes.

Offline Private Member

Have Suzy on my HL - but waiting for her return to Croydon....

Offline Kinhanmok

Was the entrance on Gatton Road?

Offline SantanaCarlos

Was the entrance on Gatton Road?
  Can't quite remember the name of the road, however, its right opposite the dole office in tooting. Disguised as a dental store/practice.

Online MP778

Can't quite remember the name of the road, however, its right opposite the dole office in tooting. Disguised as a dental store/practice.

Sounds like that place with the camera on the floor at the top of the stairs

Offline SantanaCarlos

Indeed it is bud. Say cheese  :lol:. Few visits in the past to Leila 4 You before she changed locations, so I knew what the crack was. Might be a problem for other punters. Proceed with caution if that's the case.

Offline punk

Indeed it is bud. Say cheese  :lol:. Few visits in the past to Leila 4 You before she changed locations, so I knew what the crack was. Might be a problem for other punters. Proceed with caution if that's the case.

Wear a good quality Donald Trump mask.

Offline DubCee

Damn....been to this place a few times and not once did it even occur to me! I would definitely be giving the camera a good smile and a devilish wink next time :D

Online MP778

Wear a good quality Donald Trump mask.

lol she'll be charging you extra just for taking her clothes off then