Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Lapdancer - Crossharbour London  (Read 1605 times)

16 review(s) for Suzy the Kitten (7 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trueadder

External Link/Members OnlySuzi Lapdancer

Second time in recent months that I had visited Suzi and was difficult to decide between a neutral and a negative for this review.

Services:
deepthroat
anal agreed via text (but declined on arrival as too big)
OWO
fingering
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £130 for the hour (incall).

Comm's: all done via text and usually responded with the half hour of text

Location: High block of modern flats near crossharbour station (DLR). About 5 mins walk from the station. Medium sized on suite room with a double bed and a wall mirror at mattress height to have a good view of proceedings.

Would I visit again: Unlikely, only because the deepthroat experience i encountered was as great as i was expecting

Pictures: a good likeness to her pictures (see below).

The girl: Slim/athletic size 6. 5ft 8” late 20s/early 30s.
Tits are probably B cups and she has a shapely bum. I prefer petite girls with tight bums so thumbs up here.
She has a collection of toys but i don't like these to be used during meets.   

Positive enthusiastic in cowgirl and doggy (didn't mind a finger in her arse). Also did give good OWO (expect the humming mentioned below).

Negative You have to call/text her outside her building to get the flat number and she took an absolute age to give it. Not an issue during the week as there is a nearby café to wait until she replies but during the weekend it seemed as I was loitering until she finally decided to respond. Didn’t help as people were prepping the road for the marathon race the next day.

The main reason for the meet was for deepthroat and personally I was not overly impressed by this. She also does this odd humming while she’s giving a blowjob which is slightly off putting.

Slight clock watcher and felt rushed towards the end of meet as with about 10mins left, she realised I wasn’t going to cum a second time and offered me a shower.

Pictures below:
Picture below shows what she currently looks like along with height.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

I saw her twice several years ago.  The deterioration between the meets was quite shocking.

1) She had a heavy habit.  Second time it seemed like she was losing control and it was driving her behaviour.  I found it a mood killer.

2) She tried to involve me in some kind of crap she had going on with another punter who published a negative review on her, which amplified the paranoia evident in her door entry procedure. 

I'd say watch yourself with this one.

Offline Cabbots

Thanks for the heads up, she's been on my HL for a while but now she's off