Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyAnda23 - Marylebone  (Read 6411 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Havinsumfun

So I went to see Anda during the weekend.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only my second review so go easy please

Comms - Very Good

Messaged via AW late in the week to book for the weekend. Replied within same day and was told ok for approx time ( I wasn't sure when I was free on the specific day) and was told to call her an hour before the meeting.
Also confirmed what I wanted her to wear and what Id like from her via AW message.

The day came, text her earlier in the day to confirm ok to go ahead, she replied ok.

Note: doesn't help when you save the number down as "+44" as i could not get through on the phone lol  :wacko:

Anyway, rest of the messages were confirmed good to go so I made my way there.

Location - Easy but not so discreet

3 min walk from Marylebone Station via Bakerloo Line. Very easy to get to.
It was quite a busy road. It was a basement flat under a shop.
You have to walk down some steps right in front of a shop, so not so discreet especially if you were going during the day.

Apartment - Small, Cosy, Clean
Not much to say here - as above.

The Punt - Great Stuff
Anda introduced herself as I walked into the apartment. She is fucking gorgeous. Wearing black stockings, heels and sexy lingerie as I requested. Very pretty face, sexy figure and good sized tits. (Nice legs and sexy feet too for those who like that)
Tattoo on her (left i think?) thigh.

Confirmed services
Half hour £80 including FK and OWO. She doesn't do CIM. Paperwork sorted. Was Asked if I wanted to use the shower. I accepted.

She actually initiated and asked if I like FK. I obviously said yes. Just lips to start with, before i asked if she likes tongue and she carried on with some tongue action (not massively DFK but I wasn't exactly trying to tongue her throat either)
All the FK while she rubbed my balls, and my hands were all over her Ass(Great Bum), waist and her tits and playing with her nipples.
She then slid her lingerie and bra off and was just in her panties while we carried of FK while I rubbed her pussy, some nipple sucking (fucking hot nipples)

Moved onto the bed. She asked if i wanted to lie down on the bed for OWO. Very sloppy bj, and did a few Deep throat blows. She is good. Ball licking and rubbing throughout. Meanwhile I was rubbing her pussy which by now her panties have been taken off.
I asked if she liked to be fingered. She said she doesn't enjoy it, but to my surprise she said I could if i wanted to?
Ive never read that anywhere before on UKP in anyones reviews? Lol But I didn't do it.. In respect of her dislike. So We went to 69.
After 69, I told her to lie down on the bed so i could eat her some more.

Then the rubber on, fucked her missionary sucking her nipples, grabbing her feet to spread her legs, before putting her legs over my shoulders.
This was the best position tbh but i wanted to try others with her.

Did doggy then Cowgirl.

She asked if i wanted to cum on her body, but she felt so good i just carried on until I came hard while she was on top.

Bit of chit chat while i got ready to leave. She said she will be moving soon as she doesn't like the area.

I cleaned up, and she gave me a kiss (lips) before I headed out.

Massive positive.

Hell yeah I would visit again.  :D

(Sorry, rushed the end because can't be typing this while others around)

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP.

I agree her nipples look fucking hot and gorgeous tits.

How would you rate her facially ?

Offline Meursault

She's hot, if she gives a good service too. Thanks OP

Offline Havinsumfun

Yeap, 100% her in all pics. Def go to see her again.

Offline jimijimi

Thanks OP!
She's been on my HL but there was no review here so I was suspicious about the validity of the profile.
Great to hear that she is the same as her photos.
Also good SP :thumbsup:
I'll try her out soon!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Op grow a pair, her pics were on her profile at some stage so its fair game you need to tell her to stop messaging you as it's not something you can do  :hi:

Offline Roth

Op grow a pair, her pics were on her profile at some stage so its fair game you need to tell her to stop messaging you as it's not something you can do  :hi:

And her face pic is still there for all to see on -

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline jimijimi

She raised her rate to 160/60min, 100/30min! :dash:

Want2Punt

Thanks OP for the review....Smokin' hot bitch! Defo on my HL.

At £100 1/2 hr, hope she does unlimited cum.

Offline Tailgate

Hello my punter friends!
My first post as I only just joined the site. I was going to post a review of this girl as I saw her a few weeks ago. I booked her through Backpages site like most of the girls I see.

Good time, hot girl and a decent fuck and good at 120 quid for on hour but not at 160 quid. If she is still in the same flat near Marylebone station, it's easy to find, but not discreet and poky little place but ok for a quick jump.

Offline Moneyd

I really want to fuck this chick.

Be interested to see where she moves to!

Offline agcnospam

Hi chaps, thanks to the OP and others who reviewed Anda, I met her recently and had a good time with her, she appears to have changed flats as there is no shop near the one I met her in (although it is a basement flat, you go down stairs inside the block itself, so no real issues with privacy etc), not far from Marylebone station.

Very enjoyable punt with a decent looking girl with a hot body, quite vanilla service wise but I would have her down as a solid Plan B and may well return. £140 for the hour (will post a separate review if I ever get time).

Offline karimbenzima1991

Was gonna book but she confirmed that she only allows to be fucked twice in an hour  :manhater:
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jonestown

Was gonna book but she confirmed that she only allows to be fucked twice in an hour  :manhater:

Why have you posted this comment on five dirrerent reviews of the same girl - are you now her tout ?

Offline karimbenzima1991

Why have you posted this comment on five dirrerent reviews of the same girl - are you now her tout ?

So that it is clear to anyone who might book her in the future of what to expect. I thought I'd post it on all reviews so that no one misses it as what are the chances of punters reading all reviews in full.

Also touting? I'd advise you to read my comment again to see if it's touting, if anything it is the opposite......

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....what are the chances of punters reading all reviews in full.

Very high actually.  :dash: :dash:

Those of us that think we know what we are doing tend to do our due diligence.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

Just make sure you're fit enough to fuck continuously for two 30 minute sessions then......if you can't manage that you're a wimp

Offline karimbenzima1991

Just make sure you're fit enough to fuck continuously for two 30 minute sessions then......if you can't manage that you're a wimp

If only - being relatively young (under 30) and gym fit I can easily fuck 3/4 times in an hour and that's standard.

I remember the last time I fucked Brazilian Tayla we fucked like 5 times in an hour and she was absolutely shocked and told me 5 is something she hasn't never reached before in an hour......

Maybe when I get into my 50's like some of yall here then I'll be a 1 pop fella, but as of now it's multiple rounds in an hour for moi