Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sissy Eros Massage - Hagley Road - Bearwood  (Read 2044 times)

3 review(s) for SISSY HOT MASSAGE (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only

This is my first official review rather than just giving opinions on previous massages/punts, so please bare with me!

Decided to ToFTT after seeing this one on the FBSM challenge thread, and was erring on the brink of neutral/negative, in fact still not sure!

Location - in a fairly new ish apartment block just off Hagley Road about halfway between Five Ways and Bearwood, flat is on 2nd floor with no lift access so some may wish to consider that. Bog standard room with en suite but overall a bit shabby as is often the case. Massage was on a bed.

Price - £60 for 30 mins which included topless massage and hand relief, was handed a piece of paper with prices on and she seemed a little put out when I opted for the minimum.

The lady - definitely the woman in the pics as per the tattoos etc, I would put her down as size 12-14 and early 40's, the pics are flattering, great set of tits to be fair, but a bit saggy round the tummy area.

The deed - massage given using baby oil, basically rubbing my legs and back for 10 mins with some teasing of my balls towards the end of this time. So 10 mins in and time for the turnover, so was already sussing that I'd be short in the time department. Straight away she oiled up the little fella and admittedly the ball teases and her tits had got me worked up. She went straight for the HJ to which I asked her to take it easy and massage my legs, she started to do so but was soon back with more oil and wanking me off, at this point I thought fuck it and let her get on with it, she did admittedly have a good technique and got me finished pretty quickly, so she gets some credit there.

All in all I wouldn't return and was in and out within 20/25 mins for £60. I'd far rather spend £40 for a 15mins quickie with the likes of Blond Samantha - but then they area very different women. Hope this review comes across ok.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:39:18 pm by FCB »

Offline Barney31

Thanks for the review Bham and for toftt, shame it wasn't a more positive experience  :cool:

Sandman2017

Yea thanks for the review , shame as she looks damn hot , but after reading your review, il give her a miss

Offline Mij

Just out of interest, what were the other options on the paper she handed you?

All the way up to FS?

Cheers, Mij