Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - West Brompton - not worth it  (Read 803 times)

1 review(s) for amya88 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Pajero

External Link/Members Only

ok, I saw the pics in AW and she looked great. I booked 30 minutes (for 80 quid) and went to her place as instructed by pimp. Arrived and was told by pimp the door number and I was waiting at the door on a very quiet residential street.

Door open and it is the previous punter leaving the place. 30 seconds later Amy open the door again and I go up the stairs following her.

The bedroom is tiny with a bed right in front of the door and with a tiny bathroom. The girl didn't look as fresh and hot as in her pictures. In fact she looks very tired with very strong black circles under her eyes. And she also was not very pleasant when she met me - no smile, just a stern face.

I decided to walk as I was sure it was going to be a waste of money.

Offline dubhcarr

sorry it didn't work out..sometimes chinese are back to back..its all about money...curious how old is she?

Offline Pajero

profile says 23 but I think she is probably around 30. She was not looking nice and it was difficult to confirm if she was the same girl from the pics

Offline scutty brown

She was a forced trafficking victim
Police picked her up in Preston, but she refused to co-operate and vanished. Serious worries about her welfare
From memory was aged ~27
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:55:41 am by scutty brown »