Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey xox - Edinburgh  (Read 2627 times)

Online TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile.

Anyone recognise if it's a reincarnation or any other info?

I sent a couple of texts and got prompt replies. Sounds promising.

Offline Marcus0101

I was looking at her just now as well! It seems a bit detailed her profile for someone very new, did you ask if she has been on Adultwork before? She looks very hot i mus say!

Offline Joe Tortolano

Fairly sure she was going by "Megan xox" or "Sexy Megan" up until a few days ago.

If same girl, I saw her last weekend. Local girl, nice tight body, good oral skills (although was OW, which more often than not doesn't do a lot from me). Lasting memory was she was extremely tight  :yahoo:

Magic Man

I want to say the profile rings bells as a possible reincarnation, but can't remember previous AW name. I recon it was similar to what it is now though. I've had a quick scan and couldn't see the old profile I'm thinking of.

Similarities are: Services offered, prices(with the 2hour rate more than 2 single hour rates),general looks/stats as well as the C cup breasts that are implants. I can't remember the foot tattoo, but think she did have other small ones... I think.

I had seen the WG I think this could be a few years ago(2013 or 2014) down Portland St Leith, nice enough, did everything that I'd asked for, but not sure how new she was at the time as she was very quiet. I think she was friends with ScottishLexix External Link/Members Only

Any help from anyone who can remember the profile I'm referring to?

Magic Man

That was it Joe Fairly sure she was going by "Megan xox" or "Sexy Megan" up until a few days ago.
Ok, I got the name wrong, but that is the girl I was thinking of!

Online TommyMoundfrigger

Fairly sure she was going by "Megan xox" or "Sexy Megan" up until a few days ago.

If same girl, I saw her last weekend. Local girl, nice tight body, good oral skills (although was OW, which more often than not doesn't do a lot from me). Lasting memory was she was extremely tight  :yahoo:

I think I know the one you mean. as someone else mentions she was mates with Scottish Lexy.

However she has confirmed that oral is without. Was that the case with you and then she didn't deliver?

Offline Marcus0101

It does look a bit like her actually but was she not taller than 5'2? Plus is Megan not older than 24? If it is Megan i'm not keen as reviews if i recall were mixed.

SugarDaddy

Sexy Megan & Lucy xox

Same phone number 447783913858

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=2679318

You can run but you can't hide.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 06:09:37 pm by SugarDaddy »

Online TommyMoundfrigger

Offline Marcus0101

I concur, some great detective work!  :thumbsup:

Online TommyMoundfrigger

And I should add....

THANK YOU  :thumbsup:

Magic Man

I got OWO, but that was back around 2014, I'm starting to narrow it down when, so I've narrowed it to the year :lol:

Online S.X. MacHine

Megan was good for CIM last Summer. Skinny young mum with wee fake boobs.

Offline bigmike32

The photo looks like sexy megan. Shes very good looking but the punt i had wity her was neutral seems like she was going through the motions. Her profile is all dirty talk and confident and sexy but the girl herself is shy and nice and doesnt deliver.

Online S.X. MacHine

'She's very good looking'; FFS, BigMike, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This we know. But I'd describe her as looking like a teenage boy with fake boobs.
Nice lassie, though...

Offline Anndyy

I cant say she is good looking either, the fake tan didnt help too. That was 2 years ago, dont think she will look better now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:50:35 am by Anndyy »