Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Scarlett69 - Warren Street  (Read 2428 times)

4 review(s) for   Busty Suzy (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline jdh-123

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Was in london near warren st yesterday and had 30m to spare so was looking for a quick punt.  Really wanted to see curly beauty but went to check and she has left the country.
Scarlett was the only green light close by that wasnt £100+ for 30mins so took a 50/50 shot.

£60 for 30 minutes

Comms Phoned and got through straight away. Got the time i wanted. Got a text a few minutes later with the address.

Location 1st floor apartment on warren st. Pretty quiet road and front door was unlocked so quick and discrete. Upstairs pretty small flat spilt into 2 rooms and a bathroom, her room was pretty nice, small kitchenette and double bed, clean and modern decorated.

The girl 'Scarlett' looks abit older then 28, would say mid 30s but not too far off. Pretty face, nothing special but wouldnt say ugly. Very pert ass and nice natural c cups. However she did seem abit withdrawn and not the friendliest wg.

The punt When she first opended the door, gave a small smill and hello, led me to the room. Got the paperwork out the way and she offered a shower (declined) and she said "okay you get ready now". Felt abit odd and informal really but whatever.
Stripped down and sat on the bed, she did a slow strip, then come in close for some fk, not deep but wasnt a issue for me. As i kissed my way down her body, nice natural tits and very clean and tidy pussy.
I laid back and recieved owo, average technique, abit shallow  and some okay tonuge work. Abit half hearted.
On with the mac and started with mish, she does have a very tight hole which is really nice, tits bounced nicely. A few fake moans and smiles but she really seemed dead behind the eyes. Switched to cowgirl and things got fired up. She really grinds and moves her hips nicely and got bouncing pretty hard and fast.
Decided to finish doggy to avoid the dead eyes and take in her pert little ass.

After i was done, cleaned up and offered a drink and shower( accepted both). She seemed disappointed and annoyed, think she just wanted me out. Post shower came back and she just stood staring while i got dressed. Didnt try chatting like some wgs do, felt quite awkward really. Got dressed quick and said goodbyes.

Overall was considering leaveing a negative due to her poor attitute throughout, seemed like she didnt want to be there and didnt make much of a effort really. Only gave a positive because really was some great sex with nice tits and a tight pussy. For £60 cant expect more i guess. Would have to fork out more for a better gfe but would honestly happily go back to her again. If you want a proper gfe, pse or girl next door would avoid her. If your after some good cheap sex then cant go wrong

Offline Sinz

Offline jdh-123

No was different, didnt see any face pics on aw profile. Guess this was bait and switch then?

Offline Sinz

No was different, didnt see any face pics on aw profile. Guess this was bait and switch then?
No don't think it's b&s, I guess the profile is been used by a different WG and the above is an old VP pic.

Offline jdh-123

Oh ok, girl i saw was the one from the body pics

Offline Sinz

Oh ok, girl i saw was the one from the body pics

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Facially how would you rate her ?

Offline jdh-123

Decent face, 6 maybe 7 out of 10, depends on prefrance i guess. Standard eastern european girl.

Offline Sinz

Decent face, 6 maybe 7 out of 10, depends on prefrance i guess. Standard eastern european girl.

Cheers  :thumbsup: