Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mina - GEA  (Read 805 times)

SugarDaddy

Hi guys, I thought I’d give back some info on a recent punt. I used this agency many years ago when I was last in Glasgow, there were some excellent girls then.
Anyway I booked Mina, age 19 size 6 ect…, she had some good reviews on here so I gave it go.
I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting pretty and petite 19 year old, and I don’t think she is a size 6 or 19. Looks wise I would say (5/10) girl next door type. Still a positive punt though because her service was excellent, she does dkf, owo and cim. She has a happy attitude which is good to see because some of the other I’ve seen from the agency (Nina & Charlie, not there now) recently have been disappointing.
When I seen her we sat down with lots of dfk kissing, she was wearing a short skirt and no knickers, a nice touch to get started. She doesn’t do ro or finguring but has a nice wet pussy, no lub required for the sex part.
Of the others that are at the agency, I’ve seen Kendra, she states that she’s a size 8, but is much more petite than Mina. Not sure what to make of Kendra, poor attitude.
Also, Sophie, a warning about Sophie is her stretch marks and flat tits, pity about that because she is excellent otherwise.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Topkat

+1 on the wet pussy, no lube required