Author Topic: Asia-mixed-teen - Stratford  (Read 11909 times)


9 review(s) for Asia-mixed-teen (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Big chief


YidArmy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm sure plenty of men here earn far more than this silly little twat. And we don't spend it on shoes, handbags and make-up. Let's see where this little madam is in a few years. Barefoot and pregnant is my guess..

Offline Ladypleaser

Those face pictures do her no favours- 3/10
I was planning to see her as I fancied her arse but there's no way I'm booking her now.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:28:19 am by Ladypleaser »

sean70

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Those face pictures do her no favours- 3/10
I was planning to see her as I fancied her arse but there's no way I'm booking her now.

You and I were in the same boat, despite the furore, I was debating if I should book maybe to see what all the fuss was about or assuming the hammering she has received on UKP would result in an outstanding punt. But after purchasing the private gallery to have a proper look I thought...best leave this one where it is!

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
An amazing number of prossies photoshop two or three for the profile page then put all the shit in the PG folder hoping someone will pay. In many cases I've been about to book a SP then looked in her private gallery and thought wtf!!  It's one thing to post photoshopped photos to mislead people but a bit inconsistent then to show the real mug shots in a gallery and lose the booking. Shit for brains. And a good reason we should post PG photos when it is necessary to show the truth. Posting those photos has probably saved several punters a load of dosh and/ or wasted fucking time.  :drinks:

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
One thing, stop creating new accounts, I'll just ban them again and won't let your posts through.

Second thing, on the bit of you earning more money than us, you're just a whore selling her holes for money, there are women out there using their brains to earn many times what you earn, and they pay tax on their income too  :cool: and those women will still be earning in their 60s  ;)
Nice one Admin. I hope she sees this at some stage as she needs a reality check. :hi: But as shes banned I guess its unlikely.

Offline dami3n

He chose to pay, I didn't like how he was, I'm just giving what I get, so it's whatever

that attitude will get you very far :rolleyes: - it's up to you to entertain your client not the other way round, don't give what you get - deliver a good service, I dunno maybe a little sensuality is helpful when you're selling sex :unknown:

if I knew i had the choice not to pay trust me I'd have walked halfway :P

you may not like how I was and it would have been your prerogative to stop the session, refund, ask me to leave, anything but you didn't - I've reviewed my fair share on here and on AW and I always keep it factual and I wrote the review based on what you did and didn't do

I was complementary about initial impressions and did say it was a reluctant negative maybe even neutral but seriously there was no attitude/mood, that's the part you totally don't get ...no RO, kissing, CG, massage, wipes?  what's supposed to happen for 60 minutes? just lay on your back?

I did say maybe my booking was an exception so I was more than fair to you

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 11:19:41 am by dami3n »

Zweihander7

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry but this is so disrespectful on so many levels, that even a client of mine showed me this. You created a forum page about me behind my back? You don't know how hurtful this is, you should be ashamed, can't believe I'm actually being bashed in this forum when I haven't even hurt ANYBODY and this is what I get???

who are these fucking white knight cunts creating a load of drama for nothing?

I'm sorry but she has to accept that when you provide a service, people are going to comment on and review that service. Thats just doing business missy!

Offline NigelF

who are these fucking white knight cunts creating a load of drama for nothing?

I actually quite like the drama, particularly as it informs us of the mindset of the WG in question. As the reviewer himself pointed out, his experience could be an exception but given the attitude we now know she has, we can be 99.9% certain that's not the case.

So the results of their actions are actually quite a good thing in my book although I do agree that they are sad cunts hoping to get something in return (which of course they won't, at best, they'll get a few extra minutes of the usual shit service).

I also want to know why she said earned more money than sean70 (and why she didn't say that to me) - how the hell does she know what he earns?! Of course the answer is she doesn't but still
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:48:43 pm by NigelF »

Racer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry but this is so disrespectful on so many levels, that even a client of mine showed me this. You created a forum page about me behind my back? You don't know how hurtful this is, you should be ashamed, can't believe I'm actually being bashed in this forum when I haven't even hurt ANYBODY and this is what I get???
In fact, re-reading the report, I think the OP was very polite and understanding. Furthermore, I mentioned potential.
As another punter said, at £120, you are charging quite a lot; read, take comments on board, improve and have a wonderful career.

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Another deluded girl who thinks her pussy has a magical hold over any man, to the point he should just be grateful to dive in.

Believe it or not there are good fucks and bad fucks. Some girls just cant comprehend this. And as for how much  she earns, when i was 18 i thought having a few hundred poinds in my pocket ment ive made it. Wait until you have a mortgage and kids, thrn come back and brag how flush you are. There is more to life than buying makeup and LV handbags.

And fuck white knights. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:51:23 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
There are two ways to satisfy the average fairly empty-headed woman (a.k.a. 'demands'). The first is to make her the centre of attention: continuously and forever. The second is to pay for what she considers her "needs". It's usually obvious which is which. Or both.

Offline Donni

I just saw this girl. Will review in a little while