Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriendcamyla - Newcastle - Adultwork  (Read 6295 times)

7 review(s) for  Latina Beauty (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline mick753

Link: External Link/Members Only

Well I finally had an opportunity to TOFTT and pay back UKP for all the narrow misses I've had. And I'm so glad I rolled these dice!

Location: Newcastle City Centre Apartment block. Discreet, plenty of nearby parking.
Price: £130 (inc. extras French Kissing, OWO) for 1hr meet.

Camyla: So I was a little nervous, thinking bait/switch cos her photos just look too good to be true. There has been some photoshopping, but it is definitely the girl in the photos and they are a true representation of her looks/body!

Meet: Arranged via text, no dramas there. Got a price list and a location and off I went. 5mins before got apt no. and up I went. When the door opened, I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Beautiful! Kiss on the cheek, intros and paperwork done. She asked me to get undressed, and walked out the room to stash the cash. She walked in with a towel, and asked me to follow.

At this point I got a bit worried it was gonna be mechanical as she made me get a shower and watched while I did it. (I didn't need one but hey - hygiene is a good thing and mechanical it was not!). Back into the bedroom, quick chat to confirm my likes/services offered (her English isn't great but enough to get by) and then the Spaniard in her came to life. There was real passion with the French kissing - tongues gone wild! Meet progressed from there with a sensual kiss/lick down my body, nipple play, owo (very good & just the right amount of sloppy), reverse oral on her (very responsive but when I tried to finger she softly moved my hand away so I don't think she enjoys that) and protected sex in multiple positions. Wipes, towels and shower provided afterwards. Plenty of DFK throughout so definitely worth the extras if that's your thing and £130 for an hour is in your price range!

All listed services appeared to be on offer.

Glad I took the risk on this one as she is a little stunner! Gonna try and see her again asap!

Cheers Fellas!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:09:51 pm by mick753 »

Offline Kev3773

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline mick753

Cheers both. Think I've just modified it correctly though.  :thumbsup:

Offline happyguy48

Hi. It's working, same as Alfies. Maybe one is her twin sister, that would be some threesome. :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Interesting. I was also a little dubious about the profile but after your review she is definitely on the list. Nice one.

Offline toon972

Good review and she looks stunning, have I got that right you paid £10 extra for owo and fk.

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review and  duely  rewarded , she looks gorgeous   :thumbsup:

Offline mick753

Good review and she looks stunning, have I got that right you paid £10 extra for owo and fk.

Yeah mate. If you book a 1hr appt, fk and owo is included in the £130 price. And personally, it was the best tenner I ever spent!

Offline mick753

Interesting. I was also a little dubious about the profile but after your review she is definitely on the list. Nice one.

Be quick mate. Sure she said she was only here til Saturday.

Offline tazman1002001

Be quick mate. Sure she said she was only here til Saturday.

Mick ....good for TOFTT .....she is in Glasgow today.

So your sayings her pics are 100% accurate ..... And everything offered from her likes list?

Also which is the most accurate pic of her from the ones she has displayed?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:35:42 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mick753

Mick ....good for TOFTT .....she is in Glasgow today.

So your sayings her pics are 100% accurate ..... And everything offered from her likes list?

Also which is the most accurate pic of her from the ones she has displayed?

I know she's in Glasgow and I don't know if she's coming back to Newcastle. Simply said she was here til Saturday (just gone).
There has been some photoshopping, and she has had professional makeup done in those pics, but the girl I saw, looked very much the same as the one in the pictures and in my personal opinion, was the same lady.  I mean, they're all the same lass so I can't say which one is most accurate. She looked like the girl in the pics.. same face features, same body.. lol
I can't say EVERYTHING is definitely on offer (though I have no reason to doubt it as I got everything I asked for) but in my 1hr booking, for the price of £130, I got French kissing, owo, ro and protected sex in multiple positions.

If you're in Glasgow give her a chance. If you're not happy with what you see, walk away, but I'll defo be seeing her again if she comes to Newcastle! Hope it helps, mate.

Sako

I saw her twice last week, she is the girl in the pictures without any doubt. The pictures have been professionally taken with the usual bit of photoshopping but to be honest its normal for that kind of shoot and was not to hide anything.

Camyla is stunning in every way, her face and body is the same as the pictures, she doesn't look older or younger in the flesh, I would say they are a true representation of her. What is better than that though is her warmth and friendliness (although her english is poor, she understands the written word better than the spoken) and the service she offers which is stunning but leans much more towards a genuine but very horny GFE, you know the kind we all had in the early part of a relationship once the coyness was out of the way. 

For £10 over the normal rate she gives DFK and OWO once she has taken you to the shower and washed your cock for you, which is a treat in itself. This girl is by millions of miles the best punt Ive had, Im sad but glad she has left Newcastle now because she would have bankrupted me.

As far as I know she has 2 weeks in Glasgow then she is away home to Madrid, thinking about the fun I had last week I wouldn't rule out a drive to Glasgow to see some old friends and one last hour of fun.

When I think about some of the shite Ive had served to me by WGs in this area this girl gave me what I hoped this hobby was all about, a high quality experience with a girl who made you feel like a king and left you believing she enjoyed every second of it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:14:10 am by Sako »

Offline mick753

I saw her twice last week, she is the girl in the pictures without any doubt. The pictures have been professionally taken with the usual bit of photoshopping but to be honest its normal for that kind of shoot and was not to hide anything.

Camyla is stunning in every way, her face and body is the same as the pictures, she doesn't look older or younger in the flesh, I would say they are a true representation of her. What is better than that though is her warmth and friendliness (although her english is poor, she understands the written word better than the spoken) and the service she offers which is stunning but leans much more towards a genuine but very horny GFE, you know the kind we all had in the early part of a relationship once the coyness was out of the way. 

For £10 over the normal rate she gives DFK and OWO once she has taken you to the shower and washed your cock for you, which is a treat in itself. This girl is by millions of miles the best punt Ive had, Im sad but glad she has left Newcastle now because she would have bankrupted me.

As far as I know she has 2 weeks in Glasgow then she is away home to Madrid, thinking about the fun I had last week I wouldn't rule out a drive to Glasgow to see some old friends and one last hour of fun.

When I think about some of the shite Ive had served to me by WGs in this area this girl gave me what I hoped this hobby was all about, a high quality experience with a girl who made you feel like a king and left you believing she enjoyed every second of it.

Damn it  Sako... now I'm considering a Glasgow drive! Haha.. Carpool!?

Offline tazman1002001

Def going to see her now as that assisted cock wash sounds great lol

...she said she is here for one week only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:17:42 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Online The Outsider

For £10 over the normal rate she gives DFK and OWO once she has taken you to the shower and washed your cock for you, which is a treat in itself.

Each to their own but I'd absolutely hate that!  I can wash my own cock and would be mortified if I was dragged to the shower in such a manner.  That's regardless of the extra fee for things that many girls already include.   

Sako

Each to their own but I'd absolutely hate that!  I can wash my own cock and would be mortified if I was dragged to the shower in such a manner.  That's regardless of the extra fee for things that many girls already include.

Nobody was dragged anywhere and you have no idea what manner the journey from the bedroom to the bathroom was taken in, what you might imagine versus what actually happened are most likely two very different things.

I remember her saying to me during the chit chat spell at the end of the punt that more than a couple of guys had refused to shower and left under protest that they were clean. I always have a good scrub before going on a punt but when an incredible pretty girl leads you naked into the bathroom and then proceeds to wash your cock in the shower while smiling oh so tantalisingly and suggestively of the fun thats about to begin then Im more than cool with that.

At the end of the day this girl spent so long sucking my cock in so well in so many different ways that I had to eventually stand her up was well worth giving her the reassurance she wanted that I was clean.

As I already said, these two punts were in a different league to the boilers that so often get well reviewed on here, girls that Ive had the misfortune to waste my hard earned money on.

As we agree, each to their own :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:31:24 pm by Sako »

Offline Kev3773

As I already said, these two punts were in a different league to the boilers that so often get well reviewed on here, girls that Ive had the misfortune to waste my hard earned money on.

Can you enlighten us to who these 'munters' are that get so well reviewed and you've wasted your money on them ?  :unknown:

Sako

Can you enlighten us to who these 'munters' are that get so well reviewed and you've wasted your money on them ?  :unknown:

It would be ungentlemanly to do that.

Lets just say I have visited a good number of the well known girls that seem to get great reviews from the hardcore here, almost all have fallen well below my hopes/expectations with only a few scraping by as passable. Maybe there was a connection with Camyla and that she found my pasty white tired old body so attractive she couldn't help herself but to be honest Im wise enough to realise I was just another punter with £130 to give her. The difference was she spent the whole hour (and a bit more) completely focused on me, no fucking about with phones or texting, no leaving the room for ages or talking loads of bollocks until me ears hurt, this girl said in her profile she would treat her man like a king and that is exactly what she did for me twice. Add this to the fact she looks exactly like her profile pictures which show her face and body from many angles, no fat arse, belly or ugly mug hidden until you get there with this girl. Her age is genuine or very close and she really goes for it during the punt as well as being incredibly attentive both before and after.

Like I said, a class apart from what Ive seen locally and Ive made a point of visiting most of the ones the ones that get a lot of good press here.

Offline Kev3773

It's not ungentlemanly IMO, we need honest unbiased views from members even if they do go against the majority on here.  :hi:

Sako

It's not ungentlemanly IMO, we need honest unbiased views from members even if they do go against the majority on here.  :hi:

I guess some of it has to do with whether a poster wants to put up with the shit that can often head your way when you go against the grain. I remember about a year ago one guy got a load of shit when he said a girl was fat and well over the advertised size 8 that she claimed.

I visited that same girl a short while later and indeed she was a lump and much nearer 14 than 8, they guy was right but he took a scalping from some of the regulars - I need all the hair I have left!  :D

Ive said this before, the punting scene around the North East is in my opinion poor, in the relatively short time Ive punted (maybe 18 months now) Ive seen around 25-30 different girls which includes many of the names shall we say and a good few others that have came recommended and generally its been quite miserable and disappointing.

What I imagined punting to be was never as good as the reality, ugly girls who dont show their faces, fat girls who show only flattering pictures, general scabby birds I wouldn't ask my enemy to shag, stinkers, birds with bad attitudes etc etc, the list could go on for ages.

The point I was making to The Outsider was that being asked by a beautiful girl (who was exactly as described and treat me like a King) to have my cock washed was no real hardship. Mick lauded that it would happen in his opening review so I was expecting it, she asked in a friendly way for me to do it and lead me to the bathroom by the hand all smiles and sussies. With a little joking I told her to wash it for me if she wanted it clean which she was more than happy to do in a very sensual way, that in itself was the start of many treats in the following hour.

This was a high class punt guys, like I had hoped all punts would be and getting my cock washed was far from mortifying.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 08:11:55 am by Sako »

Online The Outsider

I'd find the suggestion that I wasn't already clean insulting.  I'm a sensitive soul.  That said, I gather many blokes don't operate to the same standard of cleanliness as I do.  (Edited to add: I'm not including either poster on here in that classification!)

I'm glad that Mick and Sako have each had a good time with this lady and added their thoughts to the collective.  However, with limited English, chargeable extras, photo-shopped pictures and the requirement to shower in your paid time I don't think she's for me.  I'll stick with the local "boilers".    ;)

As for reviews that go against the grain, we need to see them.  It is entirely possible to have a bad time or be let down well rated girls.  I once gave a Negative to someone I had previously rated as "one of the best" when she left me standing on her doorstep with no explanation.  I appreciate that there can be some flak for the reviewer but if the review seems genuine and the writer isn't a one post wonder, you'd get support from me. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:12:47 am by The Outsider »

Offline mick753

I'd find the suggestion that I wasn't already clean insulting.  I'm a sensitive soul.  That said, I gather many blokes don't operate to the same standard of cleanliness as I do.  (Edited to add: I'm not including either poster on here in that classification!)

I'm glad that Mick and Sako have each had a good time with this lady and added their thoughts to the collective.  However, with limited English, chargeable extras, photo-shopped pictures and the requirement to shower in your paid time I don't think she's for me.  I'll stick with the local "boilers".    ;)

As for reviews that go against the grain, we need to see them.  It is entirely possible to have a bad time or be let down well rated girls.  I once gave a Negative to someone I had previously rated as "one of the best" when she left me standing on her doorstep with no explanation.  I appreciate that there can be some flak for the reviewer but if the review seems genuine and the writer isn't a one post wonder, you'd get support from me.

Can't say I disagree with you mate. If it wasn't for the negative reviews on here I'd have had some absolute dire punts in my time. This is one of the reasons that all my reviews have been positives. I stuck with the well reviewed girls, or girls who've had more positives than negatives at least.

I just figured I should give a little back to the community and took a gamble. I got a good punt, the community got an objective (at least I hope it's viewed as such) review and everyone can now make an informed decision on whether to go see her. She's not for everyone (for the reasons you listed above), simple as that! But if she floats your boat, crack on - if not there are plenty of the local ladies (or "boilers" if that's your preference lol) that I'd be just as happy to recommend! Haha!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 05:01:00 pm by mick753 »

Offline Slaine

I saw her twice last week

Where's the reviews then ffs?  :dash:

Also you've said you've seen 25-30 girls recently. It keeps getting said but it really helps us all out if a folks did a review  :hi:

Sako

Where's the reviews then ffs?  :dash:

Also you've said you've seen 25-30 girls recently. It keeps getting said but it really helps us all out if a folks did a review  :hi:

Have you had only 5 punts in the 3yrs you've been a member here? if so then well done for reviewing every one.

Sadly I dont have the time or to be honest the inclination to share the nitty gritty of every punt. I think my standards must be a fair bit higher than many so a whole load of neutral or negative reviews against girls that usually get nothing but glowing positives probably wouldn't be worth much and give me nothing but earache from the regulars.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:13:09 pm by Sako »

Offline spartan

Have you had only 5 punts in the 3yrs you've been a member here? if so then well done for reviewing every one.

Sadly I dont have the time or to be honest the inclination to share the nitty gritty of every punt. I think my standards must be a fair bit higher than many so a whole load of neutral or negative reviews against girls that usually get nothing but glowing positives probably wouldn't be worth much and give me nothing but earache from the regulars.

Very well put and I agree...can't be arsed with the white knight regulars either.

Offline Kev3773

Well with such high standards I'm surprised you wish to mingle amongst the riff raff on here !! Due to that, your comments are irrelevant to me so one can do one  :sarcastic:

Online The Outsider

I think my standards must be a fair bit higher than many so a whole load of neutral or negative reviews against girls that usually get nothing but glowing positives probably wouldn't be worth much and give me nothing but earache from the regulars.

Maybe you should take the time to educate the rest of us? 

Either that or get over yourself and stop criticizing those who do contribute. 

Online The Outsider

Very well put and I agree...can't be arsed with the white knight regulars either.

Like who?  There are a good few Neutrals and Negatives on the first page. 

Sako

Maybe you should take the time to educate the rest of us? 

Either that or get over yourself and stop criticizing those who do contribute.

Its not a question of education, its far more a question of taste or some might call it standards, I guess everyones is different.

Im not criticising anyone, I merely pointed out that a lot of girls that are positively reviewed here are far from what I want to spend my hard earned on, my choice, my opinion and its as valid as any other.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:08:23 pm by Sako »

Online The Outsider

Its not a question of education, its far more a question of taste or some might call it standards, I guess everyones is different.

Im not criticising anyone, I merely pointed out that a lot of girls that are positively reviewed here are far from what I want to spend my hard earned on, my choice, my opinion and its as valid as any other.

You're right that we all have different standards and we all think our own are "high". 

Your opinion is indeed as valid as any other.  Now, post a few more reviews so we can see what your opinions are.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:28:27 pm by The Outsider »

Offline johnny34

Tbh I think neutrals & negative reviews are of more value & combined with any positives a girl may have it gives a balanced view for anyone doing some research. I for one would be interested in seeing you review more  :thumbsup:

Offline thekidah01

Tbh I think neutrals & negative reviews are of more value & combined with any positives a girl may have it gives a balanced view for anyone doing some research. I for one would be interested in seeing you review more  :thumbsup:

+1

Offline Slaine

Yes I've been a member here a few years and have punted very little and that's My business. However I do review them all for the good of the community.

Now you've seen a girl twice that has very few reviews. Can you not see how folks exasperate at punters like you who don't share their experiences?

Good or bad each punt should be reviewed to folks can make a judgement on whether they want to see them or not.

Offline Slaine

Care to elaborate on that post as you've lost me!

Do you even know what the term 'white knight' means to fellow punters?.
Obviously not so let me educate you External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline spartan

Care to elaborate on that post as you've lost me!

Do you even know what the term 'white knight' means to fellow punters?.
Obviously not so let me educate you External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Trying to be more clever than you actually are...perhaps you should have read the context above and what I was referring to in my post before making yourself look like a dafty.

Offline Slaine

Trying to be more clever than you actually are...perhaps you should have read the context above and what I was referring to in my post before making yourself look like a dafty.

You've still me lost me. You must be way more intelligent and wittier than me and it's gone completely over my head  :hi:

I can't quite see how being critical of members not reviewing can be considered trying to be more clever than you actually are or white knighting  :unknown:

Offline spartan

Like sako said, being critical of members who review a positive girl with a neutral or negative, I was referring to that as white knighting...is it making any sense to you now?

Offline Kev3773

Like sako said, being critical of members who review a positive girl with a neutral or negative, I was referring to that as white knighting...is it making any sense to you now?

Not necessarily, depends on the review and possibly the reviewer. The longer someone contributes on here makes it easier to decide IMO if there opinions are genuine. That doesn't mean all new members are not to be trusted, time tells as with most things. Just because you're critical of a review doesn't make you a white knight it's not as simple as that.  :unknown:

Offline toon972

Can't see what the problem is, I would be interested in neg/neut reviews of popular girls.

Offline William1982

I would like to read all your reviews Sako  :thumbsup:

Offline Slaine

Can't see what the problem is, I would be interested in neg/neut reviews of popular girls.

Me neither. That's exactly the point and what I'm trying to put over to spartan  :dash:

ALL reviews, good, bad and neutral are helpful to the community  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Me neither. That's exactly the point and what I'm trying to put over to spartan  :dash:

ALL reviews, good, bad and neutral are helpful to the community  :thumbsup:

+ 1

The only time I would pass a comment on a negative review, no matter who it's for, would be if it's obviously a malicious fake. We all have different standards and can only comment on how our own punt went at the time. All reviews help to give an insight on how a WG might react to you if you saw her.     :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

+ 1

The only time I would pass a comment on a negative review, no matter who it's for, would be if it's obviously a malicious fake. We all have different standards and can only comment on how our own punt went at the time. All reviews help to give an insight on how a WG might react to you if you saw her.     :hi:
Exactly, we are all different but at least reviews can give you an insight before you consider a booking, good , bad or indifferent.  :hi:

Offline NigelF

Evidently I must have higher standards than you because I just gave a negative to a girl you only gave a neutral to (Sophia Lily). Piss taking aside, having read your review I found it be refreshingly accurate and similar (overall not specifically) to my punt, including my assessment of her size. I personally would very much like to hear more from you as I may well be back in Newcastle fairly soon and it's the well reviewed girls I've been targeting.

I don't know why you're worried about what random people/the "regulars" on an internet forum say to you and indeed none of your very few reviews got that much in the way of criticism anway although I can imagine you're mainly referring to the negative reviews of others who then get "attacked" by white knights, which I can imagine happening fairly often. Anyway, no one (or at least very few) wants lengthy reviews detailing all the "nitty gritty" of your every punt. A very short description (literally can be one or two sentences) on her looks and the quality of service are more than enough to satisfy most and certainly me. For reference, I think most of my reviews are very bloody long although looking at those of others' it seems they're not.

Bottom line: Please post some quick reviews - that's what this site is for.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 08:40:12 pm by NigelF »