Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: juice rose Croydon  (Read 3981 times)

Offline thetinman007

Has anyone seen her ?
Any feedback welcome !

External Link/Members Only

Offline sumofallparts

No - but i suspect i am going to very soon as i'm only a few miles from Croydon!

Offline thetinman007

She has really good feedback.on.%%% for her.body but service.is lacklustre.
Let me know how you get on.;-)

odddboy

Bit late to the party but... saw Rose recently.

She matched up to her pics. Lovely big natural tits and a slim figure. Stunning to look at but sadly whole thing was a bit off. She seemed distracted. I ate her out and made her cum (for certain) but even still i only got 15 seconds of BJ and some vanilla missionary.

Really wanted to cum on tits by she wasn't having it. Wouldn't even take her bra off and let em loose. Damn shame as she'd be a superstar if she only chilled out and got involved.

Might just be worth a second go, see if she warms up on second visit. But it's a long shot.

Hey ho... plenty more out there  ;)

Offline peter purves

Bit late to the party but... saw Rose recently.

She matched up to her pics. Lovely big natural tits and a slim figure. Stunning to look at but sadly whole thing was a bit off. She seemed distracted. I ate her out and made her cum (for certain) but even still i only got 15 seconds of BJ and some vanilla missionary.

Really wanted to cum on tits by she wasn't having it. Wouldn't even take her bra off and let em loose. Damn shame as she'd be a superstar if she only chilled out and got involved.

Might just be worth a second go, see if she warms up on second visit. But it's a long shot.

Hey ho... plenty more out there  ;)

:(

I can't quite remember all the facts now. She definitely use to be popular when she was in London but there was always a  question about the service. Looks like much has not changed in this respect.

Sorry to hear mate!!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 07:24:32 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agcnospam

Her tits are spectacular but her service is indeed pretty average and a bit weird...one for the breast purist/collector only in my opinion.

Offline stonebow1

Wouldn't even take her bra off? Fuck is the point then

gruff5b

Good to hear the tits still have volume since I saw Juice Rose (twice) in 2013, but I suspect they've gone pretty saggy if she won't now take her bra off! She did then.

I agree with other posters, the Juice Rose service is very bad, but her body was (back in 2013) spectacular. So, because of the body, I made a return trip for a second go that year (30 mins, rather than get chucked out after 45 mins for a 1 hour booking like the first time) and the service was even worse! Despite me generously warning her that her real name was displaying with her AW photos! I wasn't disappointed the first time (due to her body in those days), but my drive from near Brighton was definitely a wasted effort the 2nd time.

There's a video of her posted on External Link/Members Only - the video was originally posted as an unknown woman, but I immediately recognised her and asked fellow CJ members not to let it be known who it was in the video, but that cat is now out of the bag ....

Offline grandaddybadman

Good to hear the tits still have volume since I saw Juice Rose (twice) in 2013, but I suspect they've gone pretty saggy if she won't now take her bra off! She did then.

I agree with other posters, the Juice Rose service is very bad, but her body was (back in 2013) spectacular. So, because of the body, I made a return trip for a second go that year (30 mins, rather than get chucked out after 45 mins for a 1 hour booking like the first time) and the service was even worse! Despite me generously warning her that her real name was displaying with her AW photos! I wasn't disappointed the first time (due to her body in those days), but my drive from near Brighton was definitely a wasted effort the 2nd time.

There's a video of her posted on External Link/Members Only - the video was originally posted as an unknown woman, but I immediately recognised her and asked fellow CJ members not to let it be known who it was in the video, but that cat is now out of the bag ....

I've always had my eye on her but she has been around for years and for someone who looks that good she should have 500 feedbacks on aw by now. So that is why i never saw her.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jhalford

Hey guys, does anyone have her number that they can PM me?
She NEVER replies to her email and her number is NEVER on her profile so I've got no idea how I'm supposed to make a booking with her.
I have to check out that rack firsthand!

Thanks

Offline liluzivertz

are you able to send me the vid mate? they arent allowing signups thanks

Offline The_Don

are you able to send me the vid mate? they arent allowing signups thanks

Date Registered:    June 10, 2015, 12:29:20 pm

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only